The wall is undefeate-

>the wall is undefeate-

Attached: 1643572886349.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RbwNANO5JZY
youtu.be/1Jpz0FPR8GE
youtu.be/-jfAy_8Ea9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GILF

Ivory is ugly. She was from the first day she stepped foot into a WWE ring. Certain things don’t change.

would put her in the anal full nelson submission hold

imagine the size of her bush

okay, faggot

I think the key here is that she was a) never that hot facially from the beginning and b) she was already pushing 40 when she debuted in WWE.

Would like to she how that awesome nut cracker ass of hers looks like I’d imagine it’s prob still tight but prob not nearly as nice. IMO the best ass in wrestling history back in the day- what was considered a nice big ass back in the Sir Mixalot days before everything went straight dump truck mode (not nec complaining just stating a fact here).

D

Attached: Wall-e.jpg (800x1186, 253.55K)

Ivory has been on TV since the 80s you fucking zoomiE, she was always based

Attached: lisa-moretti-06.jpg (1007x1440, 275.83K)

>I think the key here is that she was a) never that hot facially from the beginning and b) she was already pushing 40 when she debuted in WWE.
>Would like to she how that awesome nut cracker ass of hers looks like I’d imagine it’s prob still tight but prob not nearly as nice. IMO the best ass in wrestling history back in the day- what was considered a nice big ass back in the Sir Mixalot days before everything went straight dump truck mode (not nec complaining just stating a fact here).

Attached: 5353.jpg (197x255, 10.71K)

youtu.be/RbwNANO5JZY

Her energy has always been attractive.

youtu.be/1Jpz0FPR8GE

youtu.be/-jfAy_8Ea9g

retard

Shut the fuck up nigger faggot I said debuted in WWE at around 40 years old I didn’t say anything about her being a rookie then.
I am such an old school mark I listened to this broad on local AM radio (The Playboy Buddy Rose Show on Cowboy Country 1010 AM) back in 1998. She was a terrible guest but her and PBR were pals from the AWA days I guess. Decent show although Buddy ate himself to death and his sidekick I think killed himself, OD’d or maybe died in a car crash a couple years ago at a pretty young age.

fine speech

didnt read + ratio

>fine speech

I thought that was the meme for schizos and contrarians not based truth telling and azz talk.

fine stolen line

I shoot think you guys can’t read. I’m simply explaining why I think she’s less walled than the others from her era and my logic is sound. IRL I’d literally fuck all the women in the rumble if I could and Ivory would be towards the top of my list desu