I'm really confused how y'all still watch scripted "fights" when MMA is widely available to watch. Please enlighten me...

I'm really confused how y'all still watch scripted "fights" when MMA is widely available to watch. Please enlighten me, the last time I watched a "professional" wrestling match was when I was 10.

Attached: 1351766206.jpg (3200x2134, 1.56M)

we don't watch that fucking bullshit, we just make up stories about the guys involved being gay.

Personally I’m a big live event mark. I’m a much bigger mma/hockey/football fan than wrestling but I’ll watch anything live, also some bumps are sick

>y'all
reddit pedo troons should kill themselves

Because “real” fights fucking suck ass.
YOOOOO BRO DID U SEE THAT FUCKIN FIGHT WHERE THEY LAID ON TOP OF EACH OTHER FOR 20 MINUTES? SO HYPE!

Because chances are I’m going to be watching 3-5 rounds of nothing. At least when something is scripted, they can decide to make it exciting

>Stopped watching at 10

That's because you watched the Eslop.
Watch AEW, every single they do is the best ever and you will cum when you see Kenny Omega do flips.

Shutup.

mma shit is fucking gay, floor hugging "muh protected environment for fighting" league full of manlets. Pro Wrestling style is the strongest, the best entertainment there is. As a kid you seemed like an okay person, now that you're a wannabe tough guy jiujitsu faggot you're an unlikeable loser who thinks MMA is real when it's gay sex.

i prefer boxing, i just watch some prowrestling match every other day. also Any Forums is just more chill compared to the other boards.

Even WWE acknowledges MMA is king, Brock and Ronda just won the rumble, even your gods Vince and Inoki are laughing at you for preferring this to a real fight

2008 Newfag here get fucking baited. Enjoy what you want to be honest. However, the first post I saw here was coomers talking about a wrestlers feet. That is your community. That is all. The rest of y'all keep being cool.

Anyone new to MMA or curious please look up Chandler vs Gaethje, it's a banger. Feel free to suggest anything. Thank you for the 5 minutes of trolling.

huh? what do yu mean?

>y'all
opinion discarded

>fucking gay

Attached: Colourful_Italy_Facebook_App_(33).png (800x450, 406.08K)

What’s the weather like in 2009 brother?

How do MMAutists cope with the fact that modern-day MMA was built by those NJPW/UWF pro-wrestlers?

The gracie’s were in NJPW/UWF?

>y'all

Attached: 1629167900210.webm (342x354, 385.74K)

My interest in MMA has varied wildly depending on who's champ or shooting up the rankings. You can't force likeable, charismatic top guys in MMA, they either are or they aren't and you're stuck with them until they lose. Pride, intentionally or not, had the right formula, shoot fights with worked outcomes.

Honestly barring the Chinese deal UFC isn't much better than modern wrestling, they can't make stars anymore. It's always shitters from Dagestan and coonoids from all over.