Paul gone

>Paul gone
>Now Shane gone too

You think Steph will get WWE or does Vince hate her for marrying a beta cuck?

Attached: file.png (593x321, 46.69K)

fake news the boys love shane

I always wondered how long the whole 'come in once a year and have you sell for me' routine he had going was gonna last.

>ringsidenews
headcanon then

Shane McMahon returned to WWE television at the 2022 Royal Rumble event, but he also had a substantial role behind the scenes. It turns out that did not work out with the most positive results.

Ringside News has learned that there is a substantial amount of heat on Shane McMahon after his role as lead writer and producer of the Men’s Royal Rumble match. We were told that this is “the talk of WWE today.”

A tenured member of the creative team told us that Shane McMahon “openly buried Jamie Noble” and he “tried to book the Rumble around himself.” Furthermore, McMahon was confrontational and he was gung-ho to put himself over, even fighting with people to do so.

Shane fighting everyone, booking himself to be one of the last one’s out, eliminating KO, and just standing toe-to-toe with everyone has the entire locker room really angry.

Another comment on this situation said, “when Shane is more impactful in the Rumble than Big E or Owens, even people who don’t normally complain are complaining loudly today.”

When asked why Shane McMahon was made lead writer and producer of the Men’s Royal Rumble match, we were told “his father obviously made a mistake.”

I don't think anyone in that dickless locker room has the gall to stand up to the boss' son like that. This shit is fake.

More like Shane MarkMahon

Ringside news is less reputable than Meltzer or Sapp at this point lol

Fake

>Ringside News
Hello sirs, thankings onto you for to be posting about our websites. Every article we right is allowed to be to feed family

Attached: ringside pajeets.jpg (1496x890, 205.87K)

I’d say it’s bullshit but ringside news was pretty good this weekend. They were the only ones that had Shane and Bad Bunny in the Rumble

oh no no Shanebros..

he's doing it to spite vince and wwe, old retard chose womeme steph over based Shane

>when Shane is more impactful in the Rumble than Big E
But shane has more impact than big e

Attached: 1633011132521.gif (300x185, 416.9K)

I never bought Shane as a wrestler. How would a small less jacked version of Vince who grew up rich and pampered be a tough guy wrestler that can keep up with the boys. It’s amazing he’s still pulling this shit into his 50’s

Shane could /heem/ most of the cucks in the locker room

Self McMark

>when Shane is more impactful in the Rumble than Big E
Nobody cares about Powerbottom Hobbs.

> Shane McMahon returned to WWE television at the 2022 Royal Rumble event, but he also had a substantial role behind the scenes. It turns out that did not work out with the most positive results.

>Ringside News has learned that there is a substantial amount of heat on Shane McMahon after his role as lead writer and producer of the Men’s Royal Rumble match. We were told that this is “the talk of WWE today.”

>A tenured member of the creative team told us that Shane McMahon “openly buried Jamie Noble” and he “tried to book the Rumble around himself.” Furthermore, McMahon was confrontational and he was gung-ho to put himself over, even fighting with people to do so.

>Shane fighting everyone, booking himself to be one of the last one’s out, eliminating KO, and just standing toe-to-toe with everyone has the entire locker room really angry.

>Another comment on this situation said, “when Shane is more impactful in the Rumble than Big E or Owens, even people who don’t normally complain are complaining loudly today.”

>When asked why Shane McMahon was made lead writer and producer of the Men’s Royal Rumble match, we were told “his father obviously made a mistake.”

Attached: 13206344-EB7B-4C44-B160-E903F3F0B0D9.jpg (644x677, 86.51K)

are they divorced?

GOOGLE PLAY CARD SIR
DO NOT REDEEM

Kek

Worst final 4 too. Usually the final 4 in a rumble are 4 of the top guys. It leaves you wondering who is going to win. This time it was Brock, Drew, a midcard tag team guy and a part timer who was never a real wrestler back in his day. Fuck.

I hope it's true

Doubt this is real inside scoop but should be. Every spring, Shane pops out from somewhere to bury one person in the roster.