Whose wife or girlfriend did Finn Balor Fuck...

Whose wife or girlfriend did Finn Balor Fuck? Like what the Fuck did this Cat do wrong that the WWE seems to hate him so much?

I remember going to Smackdown live in October and it was crazy how over Finn was at the time. He is an incredibly charismatic guy, a undispuditely great worker who continues giving us all even though WWE has Fucked him over multiple times previously all the way back to NXT. His NXT run to me was legendary.

I mean they had him jobbing to Austin Theory who let's be honest needs a lot of Fucking and is nowhere near as over as him.

Attached: Finn-Balor-1-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 84.67K)

I read that he was busy in Ireland or something

He was given the first universal title reign ever then immediately got injured and Vince never got over it

It makes Vince angry that he's over while being too small.

>Whose wife or girlfriend did Finn Balor Fuck?
yours

>wife or girlfriend
I don't think you know much about Finn Balor's personal life

Much like Wade Barrett and the Authors of Pain, they did have faith in him at first. You are right. However when you keep getting injured the second they put the strap on you, people higher up are going to lose patience. Especially if long-term booking was planned out.

Imagine how different things had been if he didn't get injured after his Universal match? We'd have never likely got Owens as Champion.

This faggot needs to do a moonsault into a woodchipper. Legit fucking hate this twink and if you like him you’re gay

Wasn't Roman Reigns out twice for long periods of time for his cancer treatments?

That's obviously different

>small
>foreign
>can’t promo very well
>got injured right after the put the belt on him
>face of NXT while they get raped by AEW

Roman's Vince's Golden Goose, he could get injured every year and it wont stop Vince from putting the belt on him

Unlike Vince's pet projects, he made one mistake (Well, Seth made a mistake) and he's been paying for it ever since. He should have left in 2019 when his contract was up for renewal.

>can’t promo very well
He's a great promo, check out his NJPW stuff. It's impossible to make the WWE scripting sound good.

>Oim tha cat n yore all in moi litter box

Yeah with how they restructured everyone's contracts last year he might already be on his way out.

Cancer treatment doesn't result from botching a move in a wrestling match

When's his contract up?

Are you blaming Finn for somebody else botching a move and injuring him (who coincidently keeps getting pushes even after that)?

Roman is actually a draw and not some midget faggot

People who get injured in the ring will always be judged more harshly than people who suffer genuine blameless health problems such as cancer.

Yeah its pretty funny that all the shit that made Conor McGregor a megastar was what Finn was doing in Japan years earlier.

He’s not over.

>foregin
>zero mic skills
>shit finisher
>manlet
>triple cage guy

Truth. His off the cuff mega heel promos were goat

It's Fucking Bullshit. Finn literally popped his shoulder back into place mid-match to finish it and is injured by a notoriously dangerous worker and it's his Fucking fault.

>Turns up to a wrestling match demanding a boxing match so he can "Knock yore focken 'ed aff"

God he was good

Attached: m_twW66mzOvGMZ_FMrtQn9_HvMZ2iCP5kCIjZaCFuvs.jpg (720x404, 21.21K)

Even if you get injured through no fault of your own, at some point the bookers are going to worry if you're too fragile.

Originally 2019, in September. Probably signed a 3 year deal

He said BLM once and I don't think Vince ever stopped punishing him.