Holy yuk

Holy yuk

Attached: Wallsha.jpg (1440x1800, 384.55K)

Sasha is beautiful and her husband Mikaze is a lucky man. Stop spamming Banks threads.

I'm a fan and I fucked Sasha in the toilets after the female royal rumble

You didn’t. That’s your mentally I’ll lies per usual. Sasha has never and never will be with a fan. Her husband Mikaze would take you out…Guaranteed.

You too? High five brother

Cosplaying for Sheamus? Cute!

Have you seen the big ass line!?

>Holy yuk
your belly

How's your discord?

So how do you the russo bra and panties match fags on this board mental gymnastic there way that this cosplay thottery is bad but their shit isn't.

Especially considering wanking material needs to be subtle since WWE is reliant on television money therefore reliant on corporate america.

Oh the women in bra and panties matches didn't have A cups.

talking about the clear sexualization. Even if you personally don't like it, somebody does.

If you like small titted women in jap school girl cosplay you should be monitored not encouraged.

nice pits for a black chick desu

lol what a fucking cope.

You dont know what that means

Yum. This caramel skinned bitch makes me diamonds, bros

Sasha Banks is built for her loving husband, former professional wrestler, Mikaze. Cutest couple in all of wrestling. She doesn’t want any of you losers. Facts are facts. You guys sit on here literally all day and night. Waifufag virgins are shoot mentally ill, continuously proven. Meet real life women.

Haha man when I got there her pussy looked like a freshly opened jar of Hellman's mayonnaise so I just let her blow me lol. She kept slipping on the wet floor but was a team player about it

Why are wrestlers dressing up like its Halloween? Amateurs will never get over.

Levels of cope never known to man.

That hair works me into a shoot
lack of culture makes cosplaying as notable characters a thing. at least cosplayers back in the day like Razor Ramon and crow Sting made it a little different

Is it true she fucks fans? I want to blow my load in her

i hate this mutt nigger

You all husbando a balding, tranny horse. Sasha Banks is in a same-sex marriage with his husband Mikaze. I guess that’s why you’re all unhealthily-obsessed with him, queers.

Attached: 4E6FF3A3-A0CF-45E7-9A41-664467287AEF.jpg (945x792, 98.84K)