Who will be the first aew wrestler to be slimed?

who will be the first aew wrestler to be slimed?

Attached: download (3).png (529x627, 505.88K)

THAT'S HOOK RIGHT THERE

based family man hobbs

>light skinned baby
Who the momma?

Ana Jay

Shoot thought that was that wrestling journalist that bitches about AEW not having enough niggers, I think I'm racist bros

I'm black and I thought it was Alfred for half a second too.

"Wait don't move, lemme get a picture, where's my phone!"

Powerhouse is actually a good dude; takes care of his kids, loves his wife and his upside is limitless...he can talk, he's still green but improves everytime I see him on AEW and he looks like a pro wrestler, not an anorexic teen. If he could get a unifying theme going, a gimmick without being too "wrestling gimmick", a few catchphrases, etc. he could be AEW's cooler version of Goldberg.

He's zoomer Bobbo

This Ana jay’s kid?

No, that's Will Hobbs' kid.

>Any Forums desperately projects their beta cuck fantasies onto Based Hobbs
>in reality he's a humble CHAD, loving father and devoted husband
Unfathomably based.

Attached: will-hobbs.png (2380x1250, 1.31M)

...so yes

He doesn’t have any pics with her but he tags her a few times.
tanyacors on instagram

Kek it's no wonder Hobbs didn't take Swole's side. She's like the only bulbasaur in the entire wrestling community who's also married to another bulbasaur. Think about all the bulbasaurs in WWE, AEW, Impact, indies, etc and they all have white partners

Is calling nigs “bulbasaurs” some pol meme I don’t get? Ive been on Any Forums since 09 and I have no idea why bulbasaurs is used.

shawn dean's wife is black
mark henry
booker t
funnily enough lio took swoles side and is married to a happa

Hobbs wife is a strong candidate for /growachin/

Attached: aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE5LzkyNTk1M184MDAyNjY3MTMzNTc2MTlfMTAxMjg5MzM1NV9hLmpwZz...FBQUEmY2NiPTctNCZvaD0wMF9BVC1xOWpZemhnUlczaDUyd3BDQnNfR095eHZqTWR3YktnY3h4RElERzVUSk5BJm9lPTYxRkQ3RjY1Jl9uY19zaWQ9NWUzMDcy.jpg (150x150, 8.71K)

based chin chad
look at her mog the other women
I like hobbs more every day

Nig got filtered to bulbasaur and it just stuck

Hobbs is fucking awesome. He’s memeable as hell and a legit good wrestler. I hope he never goes to that shithole WWE. They would fuck his booking into the dirt. Easily my favorite black wrestler working today.
user he’s just memeable as fuck. Some of his reactions are hilarious is all. I absolutely acknowledge that he’s a good worker and an allaround decent dude.

KWABAWFM
kek what a based and wholesome family man

>favourite black
yeah, but why does his race matter in this regard? he’s a good wrestler.

Not sure but the wife has got to be at least part Hispanic or Native American the way that kid looks or Hobbs has got some Dominican in him.

Hobbs finna to make an impact this year, future is bright.

Attached: Dapper Hobbs.png (327x508, 232.7K)

>over a year ago this happened....

Attached: 1618669454743.png (670x719, 493.64K)