Who tf is madcap moss

who tf is madcap moss

Attached: FKUtUO_XoAMhHQ6.jpg (1920x1080, 214.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F13vWUT9BcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The greatest WWE legend ever.

Is that Brendan Shaub?

I have no idea but the announcers said his gimmick is that he tells bad jokes. That'll get him over

Based Madcap

He must be an absolute shitter to be incapable of being pushed with that body

I literally only watch the RR
>Madcap Moss (what’s a madcap?)
>Ridge Holland
>Austin Theory
>Rick Boogs
I don’t know these guys. Who has the biggest upside? Boogs looked jacked but I didn’t get his gimmick. Is it like the USA gimmick EV3 had when he was in the OG reality show NXT?

He’s based

Did Vince hear some zoomer say "YO DAT SHIT BE MAD CAP FRFR" and used it as a name?

future of the business

who fuckin knows dude i didn't know half those guys

Attached: madcapmoss_kevinsteen_aew_fan_impersonation1.webm (704x400, 2.89M)

>what’s a madcap?
A word Vince autistically had to use

Boogs was a Any Forums user and a meme in the bodybuilding community and his gimmick is that he's Nakamura's lackey who plays guitar, Ridge Holland is based too, solid powerhouse with a Peaky Blinders gimmick, he's also a lackey to Sheamus though
youtu.be/F13vWUT9BcA

Attached: E8MjAZvXsAQYVnF.jpg (828x1138, 72.97K)

That's a Pritchard name, brother.

THAT'S why I hate him
thanks user

Do you think Boogs posts here?

I am a casual viewer but holy shit there were so many nobodies in that match, I was lost

Of courshe

Madcap basically means crazy in a funny way

>AEW

Theory has the office support but is raw, basically analogous to young Cena or Orton
Boogs has charisma and the look
Holland is solid but boring
Moss is notable as the one who fucked up KENTA as a rookie. He had a brief 24/7 push before he left for some reason, coming back as Corbin's lackey. I wouldn't be surprised if he's released.

>Solid powerhouse
>Can't go a single match without getting hurt
Get a load of this guy.

Attached: 7125fed7e2194e5fbccc0432ed6b55b5_md-1.jpg (728x546, 46.75K)

He eliminated AJ Styles, respect him

>He had a brief 24/7 push before he left for some reason
His little brother has ghosts in his blood and if someone sneezed the coof on him he'd die, so Moss had to go home for most of the pandemic.

Austin is talented as fuck, unfortunately his being teamed up with Vince, yes really, which eats his character and clips his wings by not letting him stand on his own.
Ridge is as personable as block of wood but they haven't actually let him speak much because of thick brit accent
Boogs is a great wrestler guy but now he is nakamuras guitar player , for some reason and everyone is getting sick of Nakamuras once great theme, hes not allowed to be a personality
Madcap is a standout on mic with his weird fake laugh but underplayed in matches, though he can grab a guy midair, WWE speeds up the footage of his match, they are that worried about him looking slow.