This is considered sexy enough to be a champion in AEW

>This is considered sexy enough to be a champion in AEW

Attached: FKXiOCtXMAAL7Vm.jpg (1638x2048, 354.19K)

>actual curves and ass
meanwhile you have Charles and Becko lol, enjoy it

That’s a man.

t. homos

Holy shit that's a fucking man

Attached: 1575434617436.png (680x709, 243.33K)

It seems you forgot Nyla was a champion, their bar is ‘man’.

Congrats, you're gay.

She visually moggs any female pro wrestler in history.
No Female in history has looked that visually strong or has been that tall while still also being that pretty.

>being that pretty
My nigga literally looks like Shelton Benhamin in a wig

Ass so big you can see it from the front

It’s tilting its hard muscular body to the side, what the fuck are you talking about

There's nothing masculine about Jade. Why can't you handle muscle tone on a woman.

You are female or queer.

you will never be a real man you low test twink

>muscle tone
That’s what the majority of women’s wrestlers have. Jade’s definition and muscle is far beyond that and is just masculine.

She is literally a mother

there's no such thing as masculine muscle, that's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. The only reason most women don't have muscle definition is because they're too lazy to get it.

> there's no such thing as masculine muscle
Yeah there is. Bulky and heavily defined like Jade. Most women don’t have that kind of muscle because they lack the testosterone that makes it possible. This woman is on steroids introducing the male hormone into her body, making it more masculine, and to you, a faggot, more attractive.

Based

Ew

Attached: 1641418957299.gif (270x202, 1.04M)

I want to cum on her black abs

I want to eat off her stomach

Congrats, you're gay.

She lifts/works out normally and has low enough body fat for her muscles to pop.

Based Jade is a walking testosterone test and a lot of Any Forums sissies are failing.

Maybe she is running sarms, but she’s hardly masculine. She hasn’t got chyna Jaw

Only about two or three. After all submissive sissies that want to be pegged are the only type that like man looking creatures like Jade, Rhea etc. and there aren’t many of them.