OSWchads get in here!

OSWchads get in here!
youtu.be/GMRk9ucUuMA

Attached: OSW_106.jpg (1280x720, 113.02K)

YES

ITS UP!!!!!

This show stopped being funny about 50 episodes ago.

to you

Nice. They still leeching patreon money and put out a half-assed episode every few months or what

Attached: 1618164822614.gif (245x230, 480.77K)

I've heard of these guys before but never checked them out. Are they actually a good watch?

Yep, now they're doing Warrior's WCW arc, it's pretty interesting. They also reviewed his comic over Christmas.

Well that's not much of an arc, wasn't warrior there for about a cup of coffee? Now Renegade, he was dimes.

Never watched OSW. Where should I start?

Lex Express/New Generation reviews are pretty much standard. They're long videos but still massage your wrestling autism.

from the beginning before they started to huff their own farts and cram as much of their own "jokes" into everything. Aloha Arn was funny when it happened but not every similar spot needs a "aloha x".

>Welcome, niggers! Happy days are here again.

They really managed to run every single thing into the ground by being such marks about it. They're such lazy faggots that they can't even come up with bars for wrestlers and just ask their facebook group for them

Thanks for the response. I’ll check em out.

Nothing can top Virgil being a Nogger.

Attached: 1641668546927.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

>not Markyd123
Not interested

Id say the show really hits its stride around 18-20 eps in but it really depends on what era you like best. All the golden era WWF stuff is worth watching but I was a dubya c dubya fan so I love those reviews the most and New Gen WWF because there’s just so much “bollocks” for this same reason their TNA reviews are good even though I didn’t watch wrestling or TNA during this era really at all.

Attached: WSN.jpg (1280x720, 70.32K)

Based

Attached: 1611788224922.gif (640x352, 519.62K)

Love these guys. Thanks for the heads up.

Nah, even they admitted that this was one of their worst arcs because it wasn't as funny.

The funniest stuff is probably the Dungeon of Doom shit, because WCW shows were so fucking wacky and it's a highlight of Lex.

That's fair, I like it personally since it's a comprehensive look into on of the WWF's most experimental eras.