Bork vs Ramen

I thought that being new to wrestling would help me not be jaded to everything, but somehow after a year of watching I cannot think of a more boring match. Literally anyone else going over Roman would be more exciting. Brock winning isn't even a given and yet I can't see myself being terribly excited if he does win.
There is nothing to look forward or get excited over beyond NXT guys slowly improving.
And before you ask, I'll watch AEW but if feels like a waste because they have nearly the same problems, plus I'm not buying their PPVs like a dweeb

Attached: BumCorbin_Trailer.png (706x660, 602K)

double-sided concern troll is still obvious

>You aren't allowed to hate both things
Bitchtits Ojama

Hard disagree on AEW having issues

>cm punk vs mjf
Dimes

>danielson vs mox
Dimes

>darby allin with anyone
Dimes

>Jurrasic Express and the entire tag division
Dimes

>TNT champ
Sammy proved he is beyond based

>womens anything
Who cares. It's always going to be shit

>hangman page
Seems to be split opinions but I've liked his run so far

Then stop watching wrestling, tourist

>It's always going to be shit
Stardom disagrees.

Male performers will always be more athletic. Women matches are meant to be piss breaks or overly sexualized

Brock changed his character to a joke telling bb face. It’s different

>Male performers will always be more athletic
The "talent" on display in last nights Men's Rumble disagrees

I don't watch WWE so I wouldn't know. It's all shit.

Take the aew pill

Stop Reddit spacing
>cm punk vs mjf
Punk is a faggot self-mark and a natural heel. His bullshit turned MJF face for me, and consequently turned me against the entire AEW crowd and commentary desk. Punk going over on Wednesday with Wardlow interfering will be as disappointing and predictable as Bork winning the Rumble this year
>danielson vs mox
>darby allin with anyone
I can't dispute these. Should be decent. Darby should be getting put over by the veteran talents
>Jurrasic Express and the entire tag division
Christian is the only decent one there. And the tag division is a joke. How the fuck was Private Party top ranked? Push the Acclaimed.
>TNT champ
Sammy is still just a spot monkey. He needs to feud with someone decent (but not based like Cody or I'll resent him)
>womens anything
We can agree that nobody cares
>Hangman/Archer
Kind of a disappointment if you haven't see much of Archer. Outcome is obvious. Hangman should be doing more matches and less talking. His promos don't do him much favors.

AEW is all I watch actually, last nights "Premium Live Event" was the first WWE event I've watched since 2017. Which is why I'm so shocked at the state of their "talent".

I'm glad we have some common agreement. Here's my opinion on your criticism.

>punk
I get the punk hate. He's a divisive character. I respect his willingness to try.

>jungle boy and lucha
I'm a huge mark for these two. There title win was kino with all the challengers coming out to scope them out. It was like something straight from an anime knowing these two had a long journey ahead of them.

I love the acclaimed but they were number 1 before they lose to darby / sting. Private part is mid, but its good to see the less exciting tag teams do the job to build up Jurassic express.

>tnt champ
Yeah, he's a spot monkey but God damn his spots are insane and he sells well. I'm a fan.

>hangman vs archer
Yeah I wish hangman wrestled more instead of promos but after that danielson feud its nice to have someone we don't care about job. This board was PISSED about the danielson page outcome. We need time before hangman goes over a guy we care about like mjf.

That's not "reddit spacing", you fucking newfag. Your post is an unreadable mess.

>jurassic express
>dimes
hold on a minute there kid. they wrestle the same shitty matches as the bucks and their butt buddies. it's fucking embarrassing, especially knowing that jungle boy is completely different as a singles wrestler.
>womens anything
hayter is mega fucking dimes and you know it

>works autists into a seething shoot

You're

Fucking

Gay

Attached: istockphoto-1135654117-170667a.jpg (475x363, 16.47K)

>There title win was kino with all the challengers coming out to scope them out. It was like something straight from an anime
It was a bit too much anime for me, and seemed comical considering Luchasaurus had just broken Penta's arm seconds ago.

If they hurry up to the House of Black feud or whatever they are planning, it would be more interesting.

i thought roman vs seth was kino, seth trying to fist bump roman in the middle of the match and making roman snap was absolute fucking lynchian

I'm an AEWtist and even I thought that match was brilliantly booked, until the lame finish

Penta botched that spot. Wasn't the dinos fault

You mean fenix

Fenix fucked up his arm, not Penta. And it was definitely Fenix's fault, he put his hand down during the table spot and dislocated his elbow. Lucha did nothing wrong.