Why is WWE retconning his name into Mox. First Seth and now the announcer

Why is WWE retconning his name into Mox. First Seth and now the announcer.

Attached: AEW-Dynamite-Jon-Moxley-and-Cody-Rhodes-make-their-return.jpg (600x398, 21.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/vun6cx
youtube.com/watch?v=swwAwhamnss
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tuVF7O3ILiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

3 years is almost up. He's coming home.

Cole referred to him as Dean Ambrose

Cole still calls him Ambrose, everyone else is going into the business for themselves

Seth and Pat said his real name because they don't want to insult the audience's intelligence.

Mox is not his shoot name though

Yea what announcer called him mox? Also I haven't regularly watched the E in the while but always tune in for the rumble. What in the actual fuck is the deal with Cole and that other dude that's with him, it's like they only speak in trademarks.

That's a positive thing though, maybe they'll stop pretending they didn't hire some people. How stupid it would have looked if they tried to edit Mox out the Shield footage when everyone knows he was standing there and that the shield was a trio.

Attached: wwe benoit054.jpg (900x750, 90.35K)

the guy who isn't cole
streamable.com/vun6cx

Because he got rehab, gotta be respectful

clout chasing

>streamable.com/vun6cx
Ah I missed that, why does he sound like he's gassed by doing commentary.

By the way, since when has Seth been such a twirling faggot? I haven't watched in years. He reminded me of Lanny Poffo.

He's Jimmy Valiant now cause his face turn failed. First he was a monotone, stoic heel. Then he went crazy and became this

Probably a respect thing. Jon and Roman are still really tight.

MAN
MILK

since around survivor series 2012

I would say, since it's no secret that a lot of WWE talent watch AEW, that they're just more used to seeing him as Mox now

So he went from the messiah to the "I have a messiah complex" and went insane?

Because Pat actually enjoys wrestling and probably watches AEW and Impact

Pretty much, yeah? He started calling himself a Visionary instead tho
youtube.com/watch?v=swwAwhamnss
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tuVF7O3ILiQ

I think his new character would work as a face if they did it right. He's been pretty funny lately when he's just being a crazy dickhead bantzing people

Jesus how the mighty.. Well mediocre have fallen.

Attached: 1640924110491.gif (200x200, 1.76M)