Rumble 2022

Everyone wants to bitch about it.
What, specifically, would YOU have done differently?

Attached: rumble.jpg (1280x720, 96.95K)

AJ wins.

DEAN

AJ or Riddle wins Mens Rumble. Ronda winning the women's Rumble was fine even though people are against it, but if I were to side with the fans. I'd probably put Liv Morgan over. There were a lot of people pulling for her to win.

have a tagteam match instead of filling up the fucking rumble
more nxt people in the rumbles (like mandy rose)
make ronda make a special appearance and have her win the elimination chamber
have rollins or a uso in the top 3 with drew and brock

I dont know I dont watch WWE

No pyro on the mania sign. Other than that the event was perfect.

I would have debuted my own personal gimmick...an up and coming stud from Newfoundland with an old school Latino mullet aggression. WWE lost out by not featuring the debut of Krispin Wah!!!!

Attached: Latino Heat.jpg (300x450, 77.45K)

cut a promo on my dead mom

Actual star power

>Riddle, AJ and Orton as the final 3.
>Orton tries to do the double team thing on AJ and Riddle unironically stops him because he wants it to be fair.
>Orton tries to go for the RKO on Riddle as a response and AJ eliminates him instead, saving Riddle.
>Riddle and AJ get a spot where the both do the "skinning the cat" maneuver side by side.
>Riddle gets in a hair quicker with AJ turning his skin the cat into an attempt at the Phenomenal forearm
>Riddle counters by drop kicking him off the rope and winning.

AJ WINS (or gets eliminated by someone he can feud with

Ronda winning is fine but fucking hell you need to protect how shite she looks, give her some pre-canned spots and for her to come in looking dominant and clean, not botchy punches and napping in the corner all blown up. Also don't have her in the ring with shayna because they do the same thing and shayna is infinitely better at it. I haven't watched the men's yet I decided to go get drunk instead after the women's.

Let the Wrestlemania sign catch fire.

Sasha should've won the rumble at #1
tying in in with the 30th anniversary of Sailor Moon, it would've had lasting cross appeal. Also Stephanie should've been it it. they were already lacking stars and could've did some Boss vs Boss thing. Shit, put the women's title before it and have Becky enter the rumble to fuck with Charles

Bork should've just gotten knocked out by the Hurt Lock if this is how they were going to end that shit. You could've put Bobbo over huge and simply didn't do it.

Virtually anyone could've stood opposite of Lesnar last night, one on one, beaten him and be made into a star. Well, not Oldberg, that would've gotten WMXX historic boos. Lesnar's time is fucking done. It's been 10 years of this shit.

There was so much fucking pyro up in the rafters and rigging going on for no reason that I was expecting a fire somewhere.

1) No Roman DQ.
2) Hinting at an RK-Bro split.
3) Nakamura and Priest should've been much more used, since they're champions.
4) No stupid Kofi spots.
5) No Women's Rumble.

>roman and seth get a real finish
>orton enters around #10 or so, has some good spots and eliminations, last two are him and riddle, he puts riddle over
>bobby learns to take a suplex before the match with brock
>no women's rumble
>no other women's matches either
>no mixed tag match

>5) No Women's Rumble.
You just saved them an entire hour by doing this.

Based but it'd have been better if Riddle accidentally eliminated Orton, that way you can set up the mystery of "will Randy forgive him or turn on him"

Are we allowed to rebook the build up? My idea was to have Roman vs Brock tonight, with Roman winning both belts. Then going into Mania he would defend one each night, lose both, and in one weekend go from having everything to having nothing. You could’ve had one beefy Vince match with either Bobbo or a Brock rematch, and then I would’ve had one that was more of a crowd pleaser match in that it wasn’t one of the big beefers. I hadn’t gotten far enough to decide who I would’ve had win the rumble since it was obvious they weren’t doing the Brock/Roman match at the rumble so I just stopped trying to sort it out in my headcanon.

And with how good Lita looks for her age I actually would’ve gone against my instincts of not having these legacy legends win big matches and put her over in the rumble to set up Lita vs Charlotte.

>not go for a muh kofi save spot
>have my nigga shinsuke last a bit longer
>have AJ eliminated by someone who's not a jobber
>replace the street profits with nxt talent like roderick or ciampa
>replace bad bunny, shane, and cock lesnar with cesaro, finn balor, shelton benjamin
>randy, riddle, KO, drew final four with any of them winning

Fair. Just switch Orton trying to hit AJ with an RKO and Riddle eliminating him instead.

You could opt for a 20-women Rumble. That would be cool and much more packed.
Yesterday was a snooze-fest where only Bianca and Rhea did something and Charlotte just stayed there waiting for the last 3 minutes to hint at the clash with Ronda at Mania.

>Reigns vs Rollins
Joke all you want, but you have to admit that Moxley running down to pull Roman off of seth would've been hyperkino. At the very least, they could have played Dean's music to distract Roman, which then backfires and only succeeds in pissing him off.
>Lesnar vs Lashley
Should've been built up on it's own and not as a side angle to feed into a match we've already seen like 4 times already. Pure 1v1 with Bobby winning squeaky clean. Brock goes back to his Saskatchewan hunting (which I'm sure he wants to do).
>Women's Rumble
Fire the make-up crew. That is all.
>Men's Rumble
Capitalize on the rumors and hype built around getting contestants from outside the company by throwing some of those record profits at acquiring at least two guys from Impact or NJPW, not to mention literally ANY NXT GUYS. Knoxville should've eliminated Zayn and then immediately got shitcanned himself. Winner should've been either AJ or Theory with the latter getting accused of only winning because he's Vince's cumsock. Oh, and get rid of Bad Bunny ffs
I don't care about the rest.

actually having surprise entrants would be a good start

Attached: af253b25578c36a9be5f00c587b0c74b.jpg (1536x2048, 332.81K)