Make the transition

Make the transition.

Attached: 1643522643070.jpg (600x1259, 245.08K)

Imagine the smell in that room

That absolute faggot Punk won't stop until he buries everyone except himself, huh?

worked

>make the transition from WWE to the spin-off show
I’ll pass

You're damn right. The only reason the crowds cheer him is because they're braindead indie smarks and he's feuding with MJF.
He got a few boos against Eddie, and TK shut down that shit faster than he wanks dogs. Poor booking decisions from self-marks trying to get over as a face/heel against type are just horrendous.

Attached: Eddie_Punk_End.webm (500x280, 2.94M)

Well at least they're finally letting Ruby play to her strengths and wrestle men.

I hope vince and taker hire the hells angels to explode the ring while cockmunch 0-2 is oil hugging that filthy heeb

Punk put over Wardlow fucking huge.
>b-but he still won
He took a billion unanswered powerbombs and was literally ragdolled every second of the match and only got a roll up because of distraction. I can't remember the last time a veteran let himself look that fucking helpless in a match against a relatively unproven guy.

Cody is on fire right now why isn't he on this shit?
Where the fk is the little bitch champ? Is he still hiding from being exposed and is Bryan kept away so he doesn't get the fans too riled up and overshadow the Elite shitters?
Give Darby a real feud as well, wtf is going on with him facing lower-midcard people while Page and Jungleboy get huge pushes despite Darby being better than them by a mile.
Also if Brian Cage wants to prove himself give him a shot.
There's so many fkng people off tv but they have some shitters on there non-stop.
What is Tony waiting for?

Cage is garbage and can't get released/not-resigned soon enough. Couldn't buy a cheer as a face against heel Starks and everyone gets fucking cheered in that company.

Regardless if the guy wants to get a shot then give him something and tell him if he pulls it off he can get a push, if he flops then he's done. Why keep him and pay him to do nothing.

He got many chances, he couldn't get over with a manager, he couldn't get over on his own, he never gave up his shitty indie style to wrestle like a roided freak like him should, and he had exactly one good match his entire time in the company, against Hangman at DoN last year because whoever produced it absolutely nailed the pacing. Also Darby has been highlighted constantly and the company clearly relies on him in the same way they rely on Moxley for a guaranteed pop. Dude can't always have main event tier feuds, even Rock feuded with fucking Hurricane, and most bookers would want to see if he can spread that star power to guys who might need it.

>Where the fk is the little bitch champ? Is he still hiding from being exposed
He's feuding with Lance Archer. They're gonna have a Texas Death Match in Atlantic City, I think.

OMG CM PUNK VS MIZ???
RUBY VS TRANNY?!

Absolute fucking brainwashed headcanon.
Wardlow looked like a dimeless geek and his powerbombs were neutered to all hell. How am I supposed to cheer for a dork that can't even win after beating his opponent half to death?
And how am I supposed to believe a guy that got cheated (yes, cheated) out of the biggest win of his career by some scrawny old pipsqueak using a fucking roll-up?

A&W cultists really be like "You didnt like the Rumble, here is a card full of people who all failed in WWE"

Gay

failing in WWGay is the ultimate sign of how good a wrestler is

CM Junk better job

And a chick with a dick

If it's brainwashed it was brainwashed by decades of WWE doing the same thing. The bigger guy doesn't always win and to make him look strong in defeat you add a screwy finish. Distraction has cost pretty much every wrestler in history at least one match against a visibly weaker opponent. It's more brainwashing to believe otherwise when that script has been there and been used by everyone the whole fucking time.