"LET'S GET ONE THING STRAIGHT, PAL!!!

You ALL are going to continue to watch my product no matter if you like it or NOT!! You see, I'm GOD!!!! I own each and every one of you! I'M GOD, YOU UNDERSTAND ME!? You know why? Because I long ago fired GOD'S ASS!!! And I took his place! NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU SONS OF BITCHES!! You're gonna turn on RAW next week, you're gonna turn up for SmackDown, you're gonna shut up and like my Saudi Arabia shows, and you're gonna get used to me being GOD FOREVER!!! I make the rules! I run this company! I would eat the entire world and everything in it! My one left grapefruit is bigger than the EARTH!!! I give you a reason to live your pathetic lives another day, and dammit, you're gonna get down on your knees and kiss my ass until the day you DIE!!!!! Official announcement from the chairman is concluded! NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE!!!!!!

Attached: Vince_irate.jpg (402x569, 26.4K)

>You ALL are going to continue to watch my product no matter if you like it or NOT!!
I'll leave it on in the background to help with my insomnia.

Guitar shot is super effective!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 70.32K)

>me and my friend mark, we're gonna stop watching
>ratings plummet

record low ratings

What is a God to a non-believer?

>I'm GOD!!!! I own each and every one of you! I'M GOD, YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?
Nope

Attached: 1636764778033.jpg (1280x720, 159.84K)

Is that your currently unfinished office where the paint hasn't dried as much as your face has, McMannakin?

i'm pretty close to not even checking the results anymore, the Rumble was such a disappointment

I'll keep watching if you slime that fat pig Doudrop.

I only watch select matches from the rumble, mania and summerslam. I can't even be fucked to watch the b or c tier ppvs. There's no point of watching weekly when you can just watch the ppvs. Also, you guys just spam the lowlights anyway.

>LET'S GET ONE THING STRAIGHT, PAL!!!
I'M NOT!!

>mrhghhgghg you're gonna watch my egg pal

Attached: vincemcmahonjanuary2022.jpg (800x450, 32.21K)

Haven't gotten one thing straight since Dwayne left your ass high and dry for Hollyweird and you'll never know that feel of confidence again.

Very interesting indeed

I stopped watching like 3 years ago, only come back to watch the Rumble but ever since yesterday I am dropping WWE Completely and gonna let Any Forums cover me on any funny WWE news so I don't have to do research on this shit.

Attached: najimi-osana-najimi.gif (498x280, 2M)

>I SAID ACT LIKE DOGS, NOT LITERALLY!!
>GODDAMNIT, PROMO CLASS IS CANCELLED

Attached: Vince-McMahon-Angry-Photo-e1554135547927.jpg (955x540, 58.92K)

kek based
trannies will seethe at this

I only watch NXT and Vince has little to no input in it, the rest can wash away in a cyclone.

based slimeCHAD

This.
The rumble was the first time I've watched the Shitty-Shiity-E since last year's WrestleMania.
The product is dying and my interest in wrestling only exists for other companies.

If only Stone Cold could drop an immortal stunner of Vince's ass
But sadly he's too busy smooching Vince's ass