Steven Richards was a heel's heel

>Steven Richards was a heel's heel.
>Also had Godfather's best run as a heel.
>Ivory is self-explanatory, and also won a women's title during RTC's run.
>Literally the only WWF title Bull Buchanan held.

People fucking hated RTC, myself included, but looking back they were underrated.

Attached: f0e208fa83a6f2f79fcc2364055367c2.jpg (1173x900, 156.14K)

>People fucking hated RTC
even RTC members hated RTC

They won.

Attached: B59BC6E9-34D4-4A11-9D10-CF30D8F18F3E.jpg (1156x760, 146.36K)

Fuck RTC. RTC Stevie Richards in No Mercy replacing Big Show fucked up the world title story mode and that RTC "music" is absolutely unusable even for other CAWs. A lot of the music in No Mercy is metal buttrock so it's easy to use it for wrestlers you make as CAWs but that shit is unusable.

I edited Stevie to be Shane Douglas (think he uses Hardys music) in my copy

>and Undertaker broke up the faction

If you hated RTC and wanted to see them get their shit kicked in then consider yourself fucking worked.
Greatest heel stable of all time.

Worked

I was so pissed as a kid when I thought the Dudleys we're gonna join. They were based for making me hate them

In hindsight they were absolutely right.

Kek I played recently and was wondering wtf Stevie Richards was going in the world title picture

*doing

Consider WWE is PG now, RTC won in the end.

Big Show got punished for being overweight and not working out during development. Sanders Keel, the producer at THQ who worked directly with AKI and WCW/WWF on all the AKI N64 wrestling games said WWF called and said Big Show was to be completely removed from the game and said they wanted Stevie Richards in his place. They didn't say why at the time but he said his impression is that they were pissed at him.

That was in fact true, he was sent to OVW to lose weight and being removed from all promotional material and merch including the video game (which he would have got royalties on) was part of his punishment.

So Stevie Richards taking his place was a humiliation thing by WWE? lol

Big Show's face actually is still in the game but you have to use a GameShark to access it. My Big Show CAW on No Mercy has it. They also left in the Big Nasty Bastard tank top that was his attire.

Their schtick was fantastic heel work. I don't know who conceptualized them covering up the ladies and pissing off the crowd but it was kino heel tactics.

RTC was irritating, grating, loud, obnoxious and they were absolutely fantastic heels. One of the best stables ever. They did so much to showcase how much hipocrasy exists in this stupid society. I agree very underrated, but not under utilized. For a while, they were every other segment and you couldn't help but laugh after their "music" hit for the 3rd 4th time in a show.

They were based no doubt

kek

rightoids would want it to be called left to censor

I think they were a great faction bc the WWF was everything they opposed of course.

>even RTC members hated RTC
Why? Richards I can understand. And Godfather. And Ivory.

jeezus they really hate fat people. And not only fat big show, this happened with other wrestlers.