Ref puts Seth's hands on the rope

>Ref puts Seth's hands on the rope
>Then DQ's Roman because of it
lmao what the fuck

Attached: FKUDN02VEAM16uq.jpg (2499x1417, 331.83K)

sloppy

finner

Attached: Capture.jpg (385x190, 10.34K)

Ref lifted his hand to check for consciousness, Seth took advantage and used his last strength to guide it to the rope on the way down.

>mfw an AEWtist was near me

Attached: file.png (190x385, 92.5K)

>Earlier in the match foreign objects are used, but no DQ
>But there's a DQ for holding a submission pass the five count
There's just no fucking internal logic in the sloppy shop.

Referee discretion.

No way that happened kek
Got a webm ?

Wrestling matches are always to the referee's discretion, you fucking retard.

This works when you set a precedent for it like the attitude era. But not when for the past 20 years referees didn't allow to use objects even once

Wait I didn't watch. Did somebody just hit their opponent with a chair in front of the referee and get away with it? What are you talking about? I saw people here calling this MOTN so something this retarded is surprising to me.

Seth shield-bombed Roman through the table. Never saw a DQ for that, so he's tripping.

It was the MOTN, but the bar was really low, as the Rumbles and the other two matches were really boring. Best thing of the night was Bad Bunny.

Yeah. Nobody ever gets disqualified for putting people through the announce table. Then again, I remember in Jericho's debut he put somebody through a wooden table and it was a DQ. I don't get the logic.

the rule is generally that you won't get DQd for slamming people into things (announce desk, stairs, barricade, etc)
only if you grab the thing and use it as a weapon

Tranny meltdown. Maybe the ref should be an attention seeking self mark and do nothing like in AEW

>AEW out of nowhere

Attached: 1565124009176.gif (190x214, 2.02M)

“Smart”’mark is an oxymoron. These obese retards are braindead, they can’t even figure out this simple piece of storytelling

>Earlier in the match foreign objects are used
literal headcanon, aewtist newfags getting desperate

Does he break the rope if Charles Robinson doesn't go for the count that nobody goes for anymore?

Was it the announcer table or a wooden table that came out from under the ring? If the second, then it might've counted as a weapon. It's wrestling logic, lol.
I've never saw a DQ for the announce table or the barriers being smashed. At most, it resulted in a NC decision with both wrestlers down, but still very rarely.

What?

For some reason in wrestling using tables that are naturally at ringside(WWE's announce table, AEW's timekeeper's table) are treated the same as bonking someone into the ring post or nutting someone on a barricade

1. Does Seth Rollins reach the rope without the aid of Charles Robinson?
2. Why is he even doing that spot? WWE has long since shifted to just calling for the bell when someone looks out

Reminds me of Seth vs the Fiend in Hell In A Cell

A SMALL MALLET