Ojama

>Ojama
>Wolfpac
>Carter
>Bitchtits

Is it a running joke that this board invents boogeymen who supposedly post here despite the contrary?

Attached: file.png (780x438, 191.4K)

I don't know but I'm shoot sick of whatever faggot goes into any thread with discussion and derails it by mentioning Ojama or Bitchtits or whatever. Thread immediately becomes two faggots (or maybe one faggot) just arguing back in forth having the exact same conversation they had 5 minutes ago in another thread they derailed and killed. This shit is got shoot go away heat with me

Attached: hobbspepe.jpg (700x641, 159.71K)

Bitchtits is unironically worse than Carter & Wolfie ever were.

No one watches wrestling anymore so the lowest people in society have coalesced here overtime, arguing with themselves about which wrestling company with record low viewership is doing better

Baded

the gimmick was killed for me when I found out it's bunch of discord servers feuding with each other

It's literally the same thing all day everyday in any AEW thread. Imagine that being your life, kek.

It's not, go into any thread where he's doing the
>greentext
>Plebbit space
>Meltdown about dronE retards slopE shopE
Drop one reply making fun of him, leave, then come back in a few hours and he'll still be there.

I seriously don't understand how they're enteirtained when every single thread like that is
>AEWtist
>E-Drone
>Dimwit
>Cultist
>Tranny
>Sup Ojama
>Sup Bitchtits
Worst of all I think most of the time the guy is arguing with himself pretending to be on the other side, these faggots shoot need to have their inernet cut for their own good

It's funny they never actually show up these threads to defend themselves either. They know their retarded gimmick has go away heat with the entire board and everyone outside of their clique of faggots who do this shit hates it

not a joke, it think they have convinced themselves they post here, and it fills a void in their pathetic lives spamming about them all day,

It's not a gimmick, they have mental issues and are most likely living with their mom while in their 20's or even 30's and just on the computer all day just pissing away their life. Carter used to just talk to himself in threads for hours and hours exchanging
>no u
>ya seething
over and over again and he did that for years. They need serious help but sadly wont get it.

Is this a thing on other boards? Are there schizos who just talk to themselves repeating the same 2 or 3 word phrases every day through multiple threads for hours on end? Or is this strictly a Any Forums thing?

Attached: 1571519716177.jpg (200x187, 4.49K)

i know generals on various boards have samefagging schizos

it happens on other boards but they're faster so the schizo posts/threads just get buried

THIS. The guy who spams gay fanfic about Nash and calls people Wolfcuck all day is the most mentally ill imo.

Would be cool if mods filtered those names to something else and curb the constant derailing.

Attached: 1642452172735.jpg (1200x675, 68.04K)

Is the WWE schizo bitchtits?the fag who always says ojama and aew tranny. Fuck that weirdo he killed this board. Fag is worse then wolfcuck Mandyfag and Bliss tranny.

Hi Bitchtits

I still don't get why we never got the finna filter back

Don't forget "Omegatranny" and "Peepschizo"

The same guy came up with all of these.

Take your meds.

Attached: 4778E510-7412-43BA-B250-33FA4169DF46.jpg (1129x362, 49.59K)

well he is a nash fan after all

to be fair gAyEW threads deserve to be ruined for being redditor trash

>tell others to take their meds
>post this exact phrase and this exact photo in every thread
What do you mean by this?

Attached: Capture.jpg (753x934, 120.25K)

This. Ojama has a very distinct posting style that lines up with the way he tried to greentext on twitter

Attached: 940B096F-3CFF-43D4-9463-736FD171D445.jpg (1168x1651, 248.75K)

That's a figment of your imagination.

Even if it was Ojama or bitchtits or whatever how does that make whatever they say less relevant? Why the fuck do people think calling people by their name is an own or something? Am I going fucking crazy or is this all completely retarded

Attached: starlightpepe.jpg (700x641, 209.1K)