Facts

Facts

Attached: Db.jpg (1080x1098, 628.59K)

One pushes legitimate fighters and the other pushes meme shitters?

>racially ambiguous vanilla midgets vs legitimate athletes who could you with their bare hands

Yeah, two companies push two different types of people, and? Is that supposed to be a revolutionary statement?

>legitimate fighters
settle down son

I wouldn't call Jade a legitimate fighter but yeah

>ARGHHHHHHHHH A POC DIDN'T WIN THE RUMBLE THIS YEAR
>I'M GOING INSAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNEEEEEEE

Attached: 1642491604338.png (852x540, 18.32K)

>AEW still with no poc as world champion in 2022
Yikes

On the left larpers, on the right legitimate stars

Nah thats based, nigger

>Jungle Boy
>Sammy
>Page
lmao bunch of dimeless shitters.

It makes sense to push Lesnar and Rousey but that was a shit way of doing it. Seem to remember when Royal Rumble was a landmark PPV, not just a glorified house show.

>racially ambiguous
Shouldn’t have skipped anthropology class retard

Literally every single person in that image is very racially clear

Sammy is the only person who held off the Q2 plummet since moving to TBS

>On the right rains of dimes, mainstream interest and record profits
>On the left litterally who's that only autistic smarks knew about
Khan is making a show to have other fellow smarks wanks to him. Vince is making a show to obtain profits. Both are doing what they want and they are happy, and neither of them cares about your autistic console war-tier debates about rassling on a taiwanese monkeys taming forum

I thought AEW was the racist company kek

Sammy has 0 mic skills. He sucks unless they give him someone to talk for him. Get him Dan Lambert or something.

And that's a good thing

Attached: 1643405298175.jpg (720x757, 248.57K)

I don't even know what this weirdo's point is.

One company is pushing young, new faces while the other is pushing the same old faces, future be damned. It's kind of a dumb point because this is what WWE has to do since they booked themselves into this corner dating back to 2016

identify what species Luchasaurus is then

>legitimate fighters
rousey got heemed and ran from mma, she's not a legitimate fighter. I mean rousey literally was on suicide watch for months after her 1st lost and then came back a year later got heemed again and quit. she's ironically been a fake fighter (4 years) almost as long as she was in mma (5 years)