Fightful: Charlotte pushed to face Rousey at WM

Charlotte Flair vs. Ronda Rousey has been the plan for WrestleMania, as Wrestling Observer reported ahead of the Royal Rumble. Fightful has learned more about the situation.

Word has been going around since Monday's Raw that this was the penciled in program for the two at WrestleMania, with Becky Lynch vs. Bianca Belair the planned feud at the time on the Raw side of things. As often is the case with pro wrestling and creative plans, they can change on a whim.

We're told by WWE sources that Charlotte Flair has been pushing for this feud for months, and specifically WWE has been after Ronda Rousey to confirm return plans pretty quickly after she gave birth to her first child in 2021.

twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1487704576954449927

Attached: stone-cold-praises-charlotte-flair-and-ronda-rousey.jpg (1920x1080, 201.87K)

Charlotte wants to be on ESPN again, but this time as the champion so she can be more than just Ric Flair's daughter

Attached: 1620519888485.jpg (2880x540, 342.99K)

Charlotte is the best wrestler WWE has

JR wasn't wrong when he said this - just not in the way that he meant it.

Attached: 109189eAM052.png (607x688, 388.3K)

Don’t Ronda and Becky have history tho, would rather see that?

Charlotte vs Ronda will be a better match than Ronda vs Becky. But Becky vs Ronda at Mania makes way more sense as a storyline

I fucking hope they botch something and Charlie still wants to get her shit in and gets heemed by Ronda. I honestly hope they fuck up something and end up shooting on eachother

>I honestly hope they fuck up something and end up shooting on eachother
that should would last 5 seconds before ronda kills her lol

I can see why they think this is a good idea. They believe that the people will have no choice but to cheer Ronda or cheer Charles. both are a win for WWE. If they cheer Ronda, they'll convince her to stay beyond Mania, if they cheer Charles, they'll carny her into thinking people like her now.

However the match will be received like Brock/Goldberg. It's gonna be a complete trainwreck.

>It's gonna be charles/honda for the sd title
>honda scheduled for raw
>charles will interrupt her
why is the feud for the sd title starting on raw?
>HOTSHOT to pop the rating
wasn't it shown ronda does nothing for the ratings and in fact she lost viewers more than she gained. only bump will be the usual post-ppv bump. raw was already back up with no football running against it last week.

Would be so unbelievably based. Ronda would fucking kill her.

Yo how come Becky has no problem leaning into the chickenshit cheating heel stuff (even cheated to beat Liv) but Charles has to be portrayed above that? Seriously has she ever won a match by just outright cheating. Fucking hell bitch lifts everything from her daddy except the "dirtiest player in the game" thing.

She was a project of Paul.

>already the champ
>want to compete in RR
>want to eliminate at least 8 people
>final two or I walk Vince
what the fuck is charlotte's problem

if you want "makes sense storyline" matches
it would be Ronda vs Becky and Charles vs Bliss. But it really just shows how Charles never gets comeuppance. Bliss instead of coming back and going all psycho on Charles is instead in therapy.

Literally no one is excited for Charlotte vs Rousey. Nobody at all.

This bitch is the biggest politician in the whole damn business

Charlotte knows that if you dont demand what you want, Vince will book you into being an autistic retard and put you in comedy raccoon face paint.

Is Charlotte even popular with normies? I only watch big four ppvs but she always comes off as the most overpushed wrestler on the roster.

here is how I sum up charles into regards with that, her most bought piece of merch in the last few years was because of another wrestler
most normies that are fans of her if you ask them who their fav wrestler all time is they'd would say ric.

Hope Ronda shoots on her and breaks her beak

becky has to put over the chimp to placate the mob