Why couldn't Lesnar vs Lashley be an actual real epic match with a clean finish? Why'd they have to fuck it up...

Why couldn't Lesnar vs Lashley be an actual real epic match with a clean finish? Why'd they have to fuck it up. They honestly missed out on something that could've been truly historic on the level of Hogan vs Warrior.

Attached: 1633668745477.jpg (1255x1073, 182.57K)

The match was boring. Typical Brock match and Lashley has no intensity. Doesn't matter if it's WWE, AEW or Impact - pro wrestling has sucked for ages. Commentators are awful, crowds are smarks and pro wrestling is just too 'modern' to have a Warrior/Hogan type match.

So since that picture is fake and that match never happened it means they never stopped watching wrestling

Cause Lashley actually does suck. Enjoy another subpar title reign

This pic always kills me because Mark Henry is like, 5'10"

Brock sells more for smaller opponents, never really gets shown being out hoss'd. Also they want to keep him strong for Roman.

AEW unironically has better meatmatches than WWE

Huh what do you mean exactly

it was still good they will have a rematch

God I hate normies so much.

Brock was so fucking good when he returned with his hybrid MMA/wrestling style and refused to do any bullshit then they beat him in his first match.

You are absolutely correct

Professional wrestling has lacked intensity and urgency for a long time.

Not true. I saw him in person maybe like 10 years ago at a massage parlor in LA and he was a big motherfucker. Probably around 6’4 like he’s billed as.

Hogan Warrior matches were fucking snooze fests and posing.

The entrances are the only things people remember.

Lashley is overrated, but he's also been hamstrung by booking. His return has largely been a waste of a guy with his size, legitimacy and star power.
Face run was awful, Lio stuff was ehh, first few months of Hurt Business up until he won the title was pretty good, but after that he's been misused again and booked and presented like shit. The title makes the guy anymore; just long title reigns aren't enough.
I don't know what Brock's beef with him is, but he clearly never wanted to work with him. It's almost Braun levels of burial.
Maybe he thinks he's a biter following in his footsteps, not on his level, or didn't like him publicly talking about a match.

Lashley absolutly should've been booked to win via the first Hurt Lock last night.
After Bobby Who, make him the first man to KO Lesnar
Put someone over huge instead of help absolutly no one.

Not enough flips faggot?

No story, just grab do move and pose.

completely agree fuck nu wrestling
fuck meltzer
fuckredddit
and fuck people promoting nuwrestling

what this guy said Old matches were based more off characters vs characters after weeks of hype. The moves in the match didnt matter as much as sitting on the edge to see who will win the fued.

Vince didn't want the fanbase to have fun because he most likely hates the fan.

It feels completely cheapened now that they’ve already faced off. The mystique and hype around this match-up isn’t the same.