When asked whether he would go back and repeat his illustrious career if given the opportunity, Angle responded:

>When asked whether he would go back and repeat his illustrious career if given the opportunity, Angle responded:
>"I don't know. I mean, I'm hurting pretty badly. My knees, my back, my neck. Sometimes I think about, would I go back? My quality of life right now sucks. So I do have a lot of suffering."

Kurt..... had a hard life...

Attached: kurt angle.jpg (650x370, 49.28K)

get this guy some opiates ffs

Shouldn't have done all those TNA retard spots Kurt

>Olympic hero
>left to die with shit healthcare and no money

Kek jewnited states of muttmerica

Eventually AEW will sign him and give him some healthcare and money. Poor nigger has been through a lot, got cucked by his wife, addicted to drugs, lost his best friends. Fuck.

everything after the olympics was self-inflicted. it's not like he had to be pro wrestler, he could've become a CPA or whatever. fuck kurt trying to pretend like he's some disable war veteran when he actually chose to destroy his body for money instead of getting a real job

well when you do that crazy flippy shit
it comes at a cost
The dude did a fucking moonsault off the Top of a fuckin cage
That shit has its price

Fucking US, cant even invent a cure for arthritis and 15 years worth of concussions

I bet China could, if they haven't already that is.

Just do the stem-cell shit like Mysterio and Nash did.

Based retard

Kurt was based, but he didn't need to do some of the shit he did

he always says this but his neck was pretty fucked already, and he knew he was going to be sawdusted anyway might as well make a couple of million while he could.

if he never hurt his neck in the first place I wonder if he still wouldve done wrestling, imagine roided up angle in pride.

Attached: 1627590668860.png (1065x1277, 292.97K)

All of that and never had a 5 star match, Kwab at Kurt R Angle

I dont see why youre so mad he was asked about it.

>muh vets

this is an indictment of Dave more than it is Kurt

that shit is placebo bunk science

facts

Name a Kurt Angle match that was objectively 5 stars, not just that you liked it.

Vs Shane at KOTR

vs Benoit at the Rumble
vs HBK at Mania 21
vs Undertaker at No Way Out 06
vs Joe at Lockdown 08
vs AJ Hard Justice 08

desu the weird one to me is the michaels mania match because that's a very dave style match

Kurt just wrestled at the wrong time
Meltzer gave seven five-star ratings in the entire 2000s. He was just in a wrestling rut while Angle was going crazy, and by the time he started to care more about wrestling again Angle was sawdusted.