Most popular matches of the last 4 weeks

Most popular matches of the last 4 weeks

Attached: SD3OaPvUK2jSYYj93ZUt7Q8096.jpg (1087x610, 295.14K)

Imagine still watching wrestling lmao

Can't tell if Stardom is actually good or thirsty nerds are voting

Both

Basado Penta

>Gets rid of all the niche stuff with less than 100 votes
>Roman vs Seth is now top 3
Ahhhh Yessssirrrrr

Attached: seff1634953890712.gif (200x200, 719.35K)

Do you enjoy watching 25 minute long finishing sequences? Its garbage.

Both but mostly thirsty nerds who make the fandom insufferable. You know how Sasha fans are absolute cancer? Imagine what they’d be like if Sasha was actually an above average wrestler. That’s basically joshi fans.

Stardom is so disgustingly overrated

Go vs Nakajima is better than any AEW and NJPW match

Was the Mayu match really that good?

Kenoh vs Kaito, KONGO vs LIJ, M's Alliance vs M's Alliance and a bunch of other matches were better than almost every match on this list

How can you fags still watch puro after they put all those crowd restrictions about making noise?

No one cares CyberFight Shills. Go astroturf on /wooo/ instead

that sounds fucking based

It was against the japanese Britt Baker so what do you think?

>all these paid 10/10 ratings for scardom matches with like 20 votes

Attached: 1627954566013.jpg (334x373, 19.67K)

Extremely overrated garbage, I've seen better WWE and AEW women's matches but the whole "Place, Japan" meme proves that people have a bias for shit from Japan when it's worse than the WWE

>I've seen better WWE and AEW women's matches
No you didn't

It's the latter. They're japs and they're women so the inflation is incredibly heavy

Attached: stardom.jpg (680x491, 30.5K)

Either Bayley vs Sasha match from NXT Takeover shits all over any Stardom match

i was about to mention LIJ vs KONGO
but i guess it doesn't show up because everyone left poor ratings for the wrestle kingdom shows

dont be mad cuz ice ribbon has been torn to ribbon indiefag

Weight adjusted list (anything under 100 votes is irrelevant)

Attached: 1.jpg (1087x336, 63.7K)

Bottom of the 4th, actually.

>most popular
>21 votes
Sure thing, OP.

>puts on a top 3 match of the month
Acknowledge him

Attached: tenor.png (640x482, 311.04K)

where's kung fu naki vs king kimchi

No, LIJ vs Kongo and Tana/Okada vs Mutoh/Kiyomiya both have great reviews, but aren't showing up at all for some reason. Might be a Cagematch bug.

>All that stuff nobody watches
Take out the stuff with fanboys just rating everything high, and you're left with based Cody and the based Seth match, then add two stars to both because the other fanboys downrate them on purpose.

>he was worked by the psychology meme
you silly mark, burger wrestlers invented that because they aren't fit enough to work at pace for the entire match.

Joshi matches have no psychology, that's why autists love it.

did you see that thread the other day with clips of wrestling from the early 1900's where everyone was no selling. it was based.

I fell asleep before mayu vs julia. was it really that great?

I tried watching a Joshi match and it fucking sucked. I watched all of the stardom show yesterday because i got bored. How the fuck do people like this shit?

>crowd completely dead
>wrestlers awkwardly stand in specific spots for extended periods of time so people can photograph them
>non stop screaming like theyre in an anime
>crowd pops for absolutely nothing

I'm starting to think all the cool joshi webms I see on here happen once a year at the most because this is the second Stardom show I watched and it was so bad I'd rather watch RAW. There is no way people shoot think these are good wrestlers or this is entertaining unless they're shoot pedos just wanting to see japanese women act like children in front of dead crowds

Attached: 1636867790717.jpg (736x812, 121.09K)

yes mayu carried giulia to a great match

Nah this is total bullshit. A lot of the Stardom matches aren’t any better than AEW or WWE but the main event tier women absolutely fucking MOG both American companies. Sasha and Bayley have absolutely nothing on Syuri, Utami, Mayu etc

>>crowd completely dead
They're not allowed to cheer due to Jap government regs, it sucks. I agree with you about the screaming in Stardom tho