OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: D112B2D4-FAE2-4798-B12E-28F855701BEE.jpg (828x783, 418.62K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ED74FC0B-035C-47DA-ABAB-2736C2A34B6E.jpg (828x818, 425.53K)

>alt-right chuds review bombing

kek what a shit event everyone hated

kek what a shitty show

german trannies seething

WWE bringing people together

Women's rumble was fun and a tad bit based if I do say so myself. Reigns vs Rollins was kino, left me wanting more. Probably the best DQ PPV finish they could have done. The rest of the show was complete ass though

What else do you expect from the sloppy shop?

>some autist spend time on this
Prostitution should be legalized

Deserves worse honestly

The rapid fire ending was the problem I feel. It really did feel like it just went to Final 2 out of nowhere, and even that only lasted a minute.

wait , rollins beat reigns?
thats pretty cool even if its by dq
ive always been a rollins fan

watch the match, you're gonna like it

Reigns guillotine choked Seth and Seth grabbed the rope (actually botched it and the Ref had to put Seth's hands on the ropes) for a rope break and Roman refused to let go or acknowledge the break so he got DQ'd and then beat Seth with a chair

how will the scjerk e drone trannies cope with the rumble being this bad?

Attached: moxbro.jpg (976x850, 202.21K)

very smart finish
protects both wrestlers

E-chads don’t care about cringey match ratings from a bunch of internet virgins that take fake fighting too seriously. We’re just gonna watch Raw on Monday and continue enjoying sports entertainment kino

OH MY SCIENCE 20 OBESE SMARKS DOWNBOATED THE SHOW WHILE JERKING OFF TO UGLY GOOKS ITS OVER FOR WWE!

conditioned by WWE

IT'S THEIR SECOND BIGGEST PPV OF THE YEAR. NOT A TV EPISODE

Yeah. If they wanted to protect Roman, he should have lost to a roll-up.

why would alt-right chuds be against WWE?

>actually botched it and the Ref had to put Seth's hands on the ropes
I'm pretty sure the ref was checking if Seth was still conscious by seeing if his arms had gone limp, like in the old days

a nordic viking god looking ass won the main event of the ppv after dominating everybody tho

Hillary lost

yikerinos lol

I wouldnt rate it that low but it was still shite

let me laugh at this cope hahahahahahahaha. edrones are always whining about meltzer