WWE is more fun when the show sucks

WWE is more fun when the show sucks.

Attached: 0987654jigt68yt5ugj.png (899x781, 769.03K)

Is this the level of cope western fans are actually at at this point

Attached: you've baffled taiji.jpg (600x400, 41.55K)

Am I supposed to know who this rice farmer is?

It used to be because we all had fun shitting on it in the game thread. Now faggots want to work AEWists so they defend everything

put some respect on Tajiri

It's called a reaction image, user. It isn't integral to know the person in the image, rather the idea is to infer an emotion from the image posted. You might not be the best at that given your apparent autism.

youre racist

nah its fucking garbage

This. Also same problem when AEW has a car crash. Can't enjoy shitting on things anymore .

I enjoy laughing at it

But it hasn’t been fun in years?

current wrestling sucks in a boring way

The show does suck, but it still has no entertainment value. It’s just a chore. I only watched tonight because it’s the RR. I thought they couldn’t possibly fuck it up. I don’t think I watched in 2021, but I did watch in 2020 and thought it was fine. It was terrible this year. There was no suspense or excitement in either rumble match. Felt like everyone got eliminated pretty quickly and no one dominated.

kek what a Battered Stamford Wife

BTFO

hello cryanfag

its not even funny bad anymore, remember when brock ran through the mitb and buried everyone or the seth hammer match, that doesn't happen anymore.

Seek therapy.

nah, it's not funny bad anymore. The fans don't even care enough to boo the show. It's just sad bad

Stockholm Syndrome has been jammed into WWE fans for the past 10+ years. Wrestling hasn't been legitimately and consistently good to watch since 2005.

So true.

If I don't know the person, then I'm not gonna care about their reaction or how they feel about anything I do or say, or even feel like I'm remotely effected by their image being used. It's common human sense, but you'd know nothing about given your actual apparent autism that you're projecting. With that said, you'll never be Japanese.
>t. shoves anime figures in his rectum

this, droniE cult programming has got them seething instead of laughing at themselves

Yes! It's true, it's all true!

Attached: 1592212361940.png (1600x1064, 1.39M)

It's only Chang Ching, the top rice farmer in Japan user.

tanjiri was awesome back in the day, green mist and the tarantula

Fine speech

>biggest matches end in cheats
>rappers throw out seasoned pros twice their size
>movie promoters no sell their beatings
>retired housewives hit their spots better than ex-champions
no idea what you're talking about it was a great show