Come home, white wrestling fan

Come home, white wrestling fan

Attached: 024AD80D-559D-4D3A-BF52-AC01019978C6.jpg (600x400, 219.77K)

I'm already home Hiroshi 'Based Ace' Tanahashi

I love you Ace but NJPW has been a bit rough lately so I've been watching NOAH

What’s with the NuJamal shilling all of a sudden?

Don't worry Ace, I'll be there.

Attached: 1643426423941.jpg (678x1024, 117.14K)

They are unfucking their shit and becoming based again, and people like good wrestling?

Attached: yano.jpg (600x400, 173.03K)

She already brought me home

Attached: 1627111990528.jpg (1536x2048, 622.7K)

But they don’t need 4 active threads telling us to watch it. This gotta be an employee of NuJamal shilling the dead show.

Built for white eyes

Oy, hypothetically, people are morons and don't check the catalog? I did one suggesting New Japan Strong. Then two others showed up like an hour later. Not my fault.

ill always love you ace but togos got to go

I already watch NJPW
I also watch NOAH , DDT , AJPW , Dragon Gate , WAVE , OZ Academy , DIANA etc

get a girlfriend

Not a single dime in sight

The rest of the board aside from joshishit is just people telling you to not watch AEW/WWE and instead watch WWE/AEW. Asking people to watch an actually good promotion for once isn't an issue.

Attached: I love you.jpg (2394x1105, 656.83K)

18+
The ACE of the Universe is a certified dimes machine

But Ace, I'm from Uzbekistan.

Attached: tumblr_p5gxq6ur1q1s483e6o1_r1_500.gif (474x268, 2.27M)

no , you do

>Tanahashi
>Anti-dimes
Point at this man. Point at this man and laugh!

Attached: 1631240297677.jpg (996x996, 369.76K)

>>Tanahashi
>>Anti-dimes
>Thinking anyone outside of rice land gives a fuck about Gook Cena.

Racism stops being funny after the age of 18, enjoy it while it lasts, kid.

No, no, user, you got it all wrong. Tanahashi can actually wrestle and people like him. Cena is made of cardboard and can't work a match without a handhold. It's an easy mistake to make.

Attached: AIvtUMb.png (1054x701, 202.27K)

Attached: los ingobernables de jajajapon.jpg (320x320, 26.15K)

Thank you Based Ace of the Century

GO ACE!

kek anti dimes tanahashi had a wwe tier no dq match with hideo itami lmao

GO ACE!

Attached: GO ACE.webm (960x540, 2.79M)

1-800-COMEONNOW

Attached: the highest, flyest flow.webm (960x540, 2.52M)

What is it about New Japan that makes you seethe so much? Is it the quality wrestling? The long term story lines? The consistent factions and alliances? Let me help you user, you're sick.

Is NJPW better now that all the tranny western smark fans are watching AEW now? Are are there still fags complaining about a lack of a women's roster?

If I wanted to watch a good promotion I'd watch NOAH. Shinihon freaks from 2018-2022 has declined in quality and there no signs of stopping.

The Elite leaving was a huge improvement, I think a lot of people agree with that. They were on some shaky ground with the EVIL push and COVID restrictions, and people still are not huge fans of EVIL and his sub-faction of BC: That being said they've really regained their footing recently and should only be getting better from here with some Young Lions hopefully returning soon and restrictions loosening.
>Are are there still fags complaining about a lack of a women's roster?
Not that I've seen on here, anyway. I don't use social media but just in the last year they did a "domestic abuse" angle with Ospreay attacking his gf and EVIL called Shingo a faggot (or something along those lines) in a promo and both were no-sold by the company and forgotten in a week.

You can watch both, you know. I know I'll never abandon Ace regardless of how dire things look.

Attached: tanahashi will be waiting right here.png (2048x1154, 3.21M)

How sad will you be if ACE dies?

Ace holding a big retirement speech and him dying would both hit me harder than any real life news event at this point.

Attached: holding back the feels.png (1158x910, 814.85K)

>john cena but japanese

Objective take. Covid hurt them bad. They had to change a lot of plans and EVIL's reign wasn't great. They stablized under Shingo, who has become a beacon of stability. House of Torture are still shitters, which makes people hate them because EVIL and SHO can produce quality, but once again, NJPW has pivoted and acknowledged them being shitters. They are being pushed as heels because they are being deliberate shitters, when EVIL and SHO at least can absolutely get the job done without any bullshit. They do it specifically, knowingly, to piss people off in Kayfabe. It's a pretty interesting angle.

Losing the Bucks, ReDragon and Time Splitters all rapid fire hurt the junior tag scene, no lie. They are recovering though and once they can bring in outside talent again, they should be set.

A few unfortunate injuries lead to some haphazard booking during Covid as well. But in all, they are righting the ship, Okada, Tanahashi, Hiromu and Naito are all still based, and they are being joined by Ibushi, Shingo, Ospreay and sundry others like Taichi, El Desperado and Sanada. In all, they are doing good.

>They stablized under Shingo
Terrible reign and not cut to be a main eventer , glad Okada is the champion again
>House of Torture are still shitters
Literally the best part of NJPW , they are fun
>In all, they are doing good
Agreed

same
gonna tune in for the last two cards of the golden series tour though

solo CMLL

you accidentally held up a mirror in front of your face

The Ace hates white people and so do I. This is a fake quote.

This is a strange post but I am glad you're enjoying it as much as I am even if for different reasons.

don't you disrespect Tanahashi like that

a wrestling company should have something for everybody
Even though I like HOT and EVIL im glad they are in the midcard
EVIL winning the heavyweight title did a great damage to NJPW

>Shingo bad
Disagree. I don't see him as a top guy, but I think he's proven himself as capable.

>House of torture is great
I'm down for seeing where this angle goes, but there is no denying they are being shitters, it's just deliberate and could become amazing.

Glad we can agree that in all though, it's going good

No he doesn't

Based Uzbek Ace chad

I think Shingo is an amazing wrestler that can put on great matches
Takagi vs Ospreay at BOSJ final in 2019 is one of my favorite matches ever
I just dont see him as a main eventer
The only believable main event guy they have is Okada

>EVIL winning the heavyweight title did a great damage to NJPW
I agree with the rest of your post but I don't actually agree with this. As someone who was a huge fan of EVIL in LiJ, his NJC run and everything up until he took the belts felt like him finally getting the push I wanted. The issue came when he changed his style to bootleg Jay White (IN THE SAME FACTION AS JAY WHITE, one of the best chickenshit heels in the world) when he should be a hoss. I don't think people would dislike the EVIL reign and push even half as much if he wrestled like he did during the NJC run.

Its funny because while he was in LIJ i found him to be incredibly boring and generic
and now in BC and HOT he is one of my favorite wrestlers to watch

But enough about the Men's Rumble, let's talk Puroresu

I think this is one of those times people are gonna have different opinions. I think LIJ EVIL was amazing.

That is funny, yeah. Don't think I've seen that opinion posted here at all before. I think HoT work really well when they're cheating left and right and the opponents are overcoming it at all costs, like the closing sequence of the match where they took the 6-man belts (up until they won)
I also agree with the other user about the angle they're doing about HoT being hated by everyone even in kayfabe is kinda interesting for what it is.

THIS. IS. HOME.

Attached: 3981b01de5c2606a-600x338.jpg (600x338, 39.86K)

Sounds like a cumtown bit

Don't spread fake news about the ACE.

Attached: s6mnju0wbkl31.jpg (2048x1366, 441.26K)

What channel? I don't care enough to go beyond basic cable

Tell me
Tell me right now
Is there one autist posting about cumtown on here or is there more of you?
>NEBA GIB UP ZA HUSSRE

When the Elite left things didn't get better, They had a chance in 2019 to restructure after putting the belts on foreigners who would leave along with their fans and had to build up stars that were neglected. Naito After losing to Okada at WK 12 his moment had a feud with Jericho which didn't help cause he sucks, Ibushi was Kenny's understudy during his time so they needed to rebuild him, Jay got the title lost it quickly back to Okada, and till this day has been booked like absolute ass.

When they finally gave Naito the win at WK 14 it was two years too late and it became painfully clear even with Covid that Naito being champion was the plan but his reign was not, The Evil stuff has been meme'd to death but it's brought up enough that it is important to note that it was a big mistake to give him the belt. That very year in 2020 when Ibushi won the briefcase Jay beat him for it in a defense and then Ibushi got to fight Naito at the dome anyway, which killed the whole concept of the G1.

2021 Ibushi didn't work out due to bad booking with dual titles, Osprey left because of injuries, Shingo had a great start to the reign with Tana, but then he had to fight evil next which sucked but had a good reign all things considered but then Okada made him look like a bitch when he started carrying the old belt around claiming that was the real belt after winning then G1 even though he lost to SHingofor that belt earlier in the year.

The undercard is te same people fighting each other all the time with no progress at all it's the same thing in NOAH but the bushi road style that requires crowd's to be active and yelling doesn't work with Covid so the matches feel flat. They refuse to change for whatever reason but guys like Suzuki and Nagata can put on great matches by working stiffer and snugger and it just makes the younger guys look bad.

So the answer is no it's not better in fact it's getting worse.

>all of these booking decisions that are near objectively mistakes
>i don't have to deal with the elite's jazz-handsing comedy flippyshit
>i am happy

Attached: if only you knew how good things really are.jpg (240x225, 9.04K)

Also, you can't blame it on clap crowds entirely because every Japanese promotion suffered from this since Covid started. NOAH gained more recognition in the wrestling consciousness as a whole and Stardom despite questionable booking decisions gained a larger following. Yet New Japan the industry leader with the most money couldn't. It speaks to how far Gedo has fallen over the past couple of years, and it's sad to see even a few people still claim that Nu japan is still good. Nowhere near that 2017 high, it's been 4 years of decline in quality but people are starting to wake up. Not sure if they can turn it around but Okada isn't the answer he's just a bandaid trying to cover up the structural problems the promotion has but it won't last.

Gedo was the one that allowed him to reign freely in the first place so blame Gedo for jazz hands. Gedo will do anything for a quick buck just look at WK with 2 nights completely devalues the event and leads to uninteresting stories being told just to fill time on a card that fewer and fewer people watch every year.

I don't see how Gedo is to blame when Omega was the one that decided that free reign = jazz hands. He could also have not done that, because he definitely has his moments.

You typed a lot of things that are just wrong in that whole post. There WAS a rough point for awhile, and it's getting way better. Your insistence things continue to get worse is just not reality.

Nah I do it too. I'm 20, half Japanese half Italian and a guy if that matters.

You're also gay

Name something better to watch then.

Attached: 1572398299068.jpg (901x672, 65.54K)

Omega has been gone for years you can't blame him for the current state of affairs which is mostly NJPW's own fault. It's nice to know that pride comes before the fall and since they built their tower on a broken foundation once they peaked they just fell off a cliff Covid just accelerated the process.

You say that but don't address any of them I mentioned, Tell me Nujamal when Naito and Okada fight in a void for 40-45 minutes and Dave gives it 5.5 stars will anyone that matters give. a shit probably not.

The only way this dead fed can get attention is if they work with another Org in Japan or push a young lion coming back from an excursion to put him in the mix. The latter won't happen for a while if ever.

People will give a shit about New Japan when they run a joint show with Aew and Kenny Omega being the petty man he is will request a match with Tanahashi beat him clean but not before chris benoit powerbombing him a few times as revenge for how he left.

This is where we are now.

>Omega has been gone for years you can't blame him for the current state of affairs which is mostly NJPW's own fault.
I'm not. I think current NJPW is miles, miles above anything Kenny touched and I'm glad Tana sent him packing.

NOAH, IWTV, Zero1 there ya go.

You're saying that 2019-2022 NJPW is better than 2010-2018 NJPW? Either your retarded or trolling don't matter because only way Nuj is getting any steam is when Kenneth comes back to save the fed. It's truly the White man's burden.

Also GLEAT

No, I'm saying even 2019-2022 NJPW puts out better matches than what Kenny was apart of. No denying they have been better, but that's not thanks to Kenny.

Okay, you want it big guy? Allow me to retort.

Calling Ibushi Kenny's understudy is painfully retarded. Ibushi was always the more over of the two and the one people saw the most in, Kenny just happened to be a great gaijin wrestler at the right place at the right time. Ibushi is absolutely not Kenny's 'understudy' and suggesting so is just wrong.

Second, Jay White got hotshotted to the title like Okada did, they wanted a repeat. To be blunt? He wasn't fucking ready. He relied on cheap tricks and help from more experienced guys to get heat and keep it. He wasn't ready for that level of spotlight and it showed. They did exactly the right thing, they hit the brakes and let him mature a little bit. Once they settle whatever the fuck is going on in Bullet Club, he will be ready to be a top guy and it will be glorious. Jay stepping away to strong for awhile also gave room for United Empire to flourish, which is a good dose of fresh blood.

Naito vs Okada is called delayed gratification. You can monday morning quarterback it all day, but I think Gedo booked it fucking brilliantly, it was the follow up that was botched. No one can be sure what the hell happened, we can blame covid, Gedo being a fuckhead, anything, but we don't know, we just know it was fucked up. The booking of Ibushi vs Naito at the Dome makes perfect sense for Naito as a personal 'Fuck you' to Jay White and is totally in character.

The Ibushi, Ospreay, Shingo injury fest was a shitshow, but a shitshow that wasn't anyone's fault, it happened. Relying on Shingo was the right move and Okada being a prick to him wasn't to make him look like a bitch, it was 100% to try and get people to fucking notice him and how good a job he was doing holding down the fort.

Complaints about the undercard are just fucking, what? They can't bring in any talent, they got what they got. In short, no, I don't agree with almost anything you fucking said other then the fact NOAH has been stepping up lately

Attached: Untitled-500.jpg (706x766, 154.64K)

Attached: 1642311318109.jpg (1024x663, 181.77K)

Having soulless matches in a vacuum with no soul or passion like in their peak years? user your hatred for Kenny is apparent but don't deny the accomplishments of men just because you wanna move forward, kinda like how New Japan destroyed the legacy of their own title just because they could rendering all future matches meaningless because without history there is no value in current glory. Don't go full retard my friend the Nujamal lifestyle ain't right swallow the NOAH and Zero1 pill.

You demanded someone respond to your fucking novel of bullshit and when you get it, you responded with 'didn't read, lol'. If you like NOAH, it's probably shit.

I think people just hate okada winning all the time, evil and dick togo's shitshow that ishii had a subpar match in wrestle kingdom. didn't help that the discussion died after the previous g1 end.

I'm just stating my opinion. I don't like Kenny, so I don't like the matches he's apart of. He drags down his opponent even when they're performing at their peak with goofy sells and mannerisms. There were multiple matches during this year's entirely quiet G1 that I enjoyed more than any match in the Kenny vs Okada series.
I'm enjoying NOAH as well.

1. During Ibushi's time with Kenny he was his understudy, acted like it and even in the bullet club civil war was made to be Kenny's bitch. Whether he was more over doesn't matter that was his portrayal.

2. Jay white showed more competence as a main event heel than any of those bushiroad shitters combined and they completely screwed him till this day and he will always be the worst bullet club leader cause they don't know what the fuck to do with him. Also, he's probs not coming back he's got a lover in Florida now he's not gonna commit full-time to this shithole anymore.

3. Naito losing to Okada at WK 12 was the first big mistake NJ made that opened my eyes, and it was confirmed a mistake when they gave the belt to Kenneth and he fucked off with all the prestige of that win 6 months later, meanwhile, Naito is working with that fat slob Jericho and he gets Kenny's sloppy seconds at WK 14.

4. Okada was a cunt because he's the worst top guy in wrestling today, burying his own fed booking decisions and talking shit on Shingo one of the only pieces of quality that promotion had these last 3 years, and buried him in the dust, he will never touch that title again.

5. If you watch any undercard match you are a freak and you should be locked up. Don't use Covid as an excuse other Orgs deal with that and they adapted but the best wrestling company in the world can't.

user it's sad but true New Japan Pro wrestling isn't good anymore.

I wasn't even the user that posted that. You freaks are fucking mentalists. Once you admit it's bad the healing process can begin and you won't have to defend bullshit, and make false accusations on Any Forums.

And you're still wrong.

user I'm telling you right now Gedo will bring Kenny back for a quick buck. He's a desperate carny like all the rest except he has higher expectations placed on him from his track record. He will sell his soul to the elite again for a dome show to actually turn a profit. You think they purged Omega from the Fed but all that's done is give Kenny more power and leverage to come back and get what he wants. Even Meltzer says that NJ want to run a show with AEW and knowing Gedo I believe it.

damn, Nujamls really have gone to WWE tier, can't even explain their reasons just defend the company do or die. Many such cases Sad.

Attached: download.jpg (282x179, 7.93K)

I can't respond to any of that shit. They aren't facts or based on anything, they are just shit opinions. You can't disprove a shit opinion because it's just that, an opinion. I could tell you that your belief that Jay isn't going back to Japan is a fucking fever dream, which is most likely true, but neither of us know for sure what's going on.

I can't refute shitty opinion based on your shitty 'feelings' guy. All I can tell you is that your opinions are shit.

Nah, this dime less gook and his dime less fake fighting fed aren't for me.

user I know your upset, but I'm here to tell you at one point I to was a fan of the product, but then they made mistakes that I would forgive because they had so much goodwill with me, but slowly that goodwill goes away when they don't correct course. The way they have handled themselves these past couple of years is a trend leading downward even before COVID, and just downhill from here.

And I'm saying I've been greatly enjoying the product lately, I'm not some E-drone with stockholm sydrome with a shit company, I left the E when it was shit years ago when New Japan World first started. I'm saying you're wrong and New Japan is doing great.

I know you really want guys to swap over to NOAH so they can be number 1 now, but it's just not happening. They don't have the roster they need.

That'd suck if he did. I'm going to keep watching, but it'd be disappointing. I don't really have much to say to that, Gedo can do as he pleases.

It's not even NOAH user, it's just admitting when something is over the hill. What you have is exactly that with NJPW and your relationship to them is what E drones have to the WWE. I've been there I watched ROH during their peak years and their decline afterward, same with Chikara, You know when something goes bad it doesn't happen overnight it takes time. 4 years of a bad product is a trend and it really is just downhill from here. Unless they do something Aggressive and risky in their current booking the trend will continue.

Nah son, I got GLEAT. But thanks for the offer.

Based Ace

Ace is great! GO ACE!