Has he lost the plot?

Has he lost the plot?

Attached: vincemcmahonjanuary2022.jpg (800x450, 32.21K)

He lost the plot a long time ago.

Yes

Attached: 1637884226911.jpg (687x534, 57.39K)

its been 20 years since he had the plot

He's a little busy with Triple H dying from a stupid mistake.

7-15 years ago

Over a decade ago. In fact, I'd say he never really had it. The biggest success he's ever had was accidental or against his will. When left to his own devices, he consistently tanks his own business. It's like people forget he got the business and position because of his father, not merit.

ya, he's creatively bankrupt as hell

nah

The only things he's really really good at is doing dirty shit to fuck over his competition to ensure his company thrives, but even that's not working with AEW

He’s not been the same since Vinny Ru left him high and dry without notice in ‘99.

time to take the shot...

TIME TO TAKE THE SHOT

UH HUHUHUHU HUH

EH HA HA HA HA

IT'S ABOUT THE SHOT, AND HOW YOU TAKE IT
ALL ABOUT THE VAX, AND WHEN YOU CAN BOOST IT
ALL ABOUT YOUR MASK, AND IF YOU CAN WEAR IT
MYOCARDITIS, WILL YOU EVEN MAKE IT?

I TOOK THE SHOT, I LOOKED REALLY PALE
I GOT BOOSTED UP, BODY HAS GROWN FRAIL
CLUTCHING MY CHEST, MY HEART STARTS TO FAIL
TOOK THE DEADLY SHOT, THIS IS FAUCHIS BETRAYAL

FORCED TO TAKE DRUGS, I WAS THE DRY RUN
MY HEART HAS STOPPED, TRIPLE VAXXED SMOKING GUN
I PLAYED THE GAME, I FOLLOWED THE RULES, WHEN I HIT THE GROUND I'LL DIE LIKE A FOOL
TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT REALLY HARMED ME
COME ON OVER HUNTER, JUST ASK FAUCHI
DON'T YOU FORGET THERE'S A PRICE YOU CAN PAY
COVID IS THE GAME, AND YOU LOSE WHEN YOU PLAY

TIME TO TAKE THE SHOT

HAHAHAHA

TIME TO TAKE THE SHOOOOT

Why is his face melting?

How can you watch 80s WWE and mid 90s to early 00s and think he never had it? The problem is there's no territory system anymore for people to become stars. At least OVW operated someone like a territory.

80s was Patterson. Late 90s was Russo. Literally everything else has been complete shit.

Vince wasn't some bystander that let those two book everything. It was still under the auspices of Vince.

Elevator doesn't go to the top floor

his goal was always to destroy the competition and turn his product into McWWE and shill it off to the highest bidder upon his death
he won

Mid 90s WWE was fucking putrid

i think he's just on autopilot until hes ready to push all the new guys to the main event like omos, von wager, xyon quinn, etc

Why does he look like that now?

bogged