>Carries your Rumble

Attached: 1625671724309.jpg (1395x1078, 188.07K)

face that runs the place

I thought things would be better when he didn't have to carry Omos anymore

honestly. it pretty much went downhill after he got eliminated.

>Gets eliminated by a jobber
KWAB

you can only carry a dog turd so far

A lot of fans were seething when he got eliminated.

nah he's a shitter

It went downhill when they rang the bell

This.
He should have gotten eliminated by McIntyre or Austin Theory to give the kid a push.

LEAVE AJ ALONE

>gets #1 spot
>does cool HBK pose
>gets eliminated by fucking Corbin and whoever the other guy is
i didnt even expect him to win, but fucking hell at least have him be the iron man and last until the final 4

The final 4 should've been AJ, Orton, Brock, and Rey. NOBODY gives a fuck about Drew

Literal GOAT

Him and Maryse's butthole shoot made the show better. Everything else was booked so tryhard and out of order, but it wasn't terrible.

based but replace Drew with Big E

replace rey with riddle and yeah

Disappointed AJ didn't go over, but I don't mind Brock either. Just glad he got a good showing, and he can still go like crazy. Hasn't slowed down a bit.

>44-year-old man is your only worthwhile signing of the last decade

Attached: it's over.jpg (146x195, 8.72K)

AJ Dimes should just win both straps, end the brand split, end RAW and let him run Smackdown with an iron fist, its literally that easy

ending of wwe should be styles beating brock/reigns for both straps and becoming the true protagonist of wrestling

Beats Lesnar in night 1 and Roman in the second, two 8 star matches for WWE, AEW just desintegrates and Hogan comes and shoots a promo on how AJ is the GOAT

imagine the fucking state of that rumble if aj wasn't out first lmao, knoxville was the only other guy in the first half to get a pop

BASEEEED

*bows down*

Did Brock like to work with AJ or it's another Moxley situation?

I do :D

Does a single fucking person at the WWE know what they're doing anymore? Are they actively trying to kill their company? I have to genuinely ask this now.

>gets eliminated by a bachelorette party stripper

easily proved tonight that hes still better than anybody on the AEW roster. kenny will never be as great as AJ Styles and thats a shoot

VGH... BROTHER...
I can sense and predicts the incoming combined seethes

Should had him being the last Man standing against Lesnar

Well he at least liked him more than Jinder since he made them put the belt on AJ the week before that Survivor Series when they announced the champion vs champion matches.