*mog the Rumble*

*mog the Rumble*

Attached: 1643511140767.jpg (1067x1600, 235.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stardom-world.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Easily

Attached: wwr_stardom_status_1487376396498649089_1280x720.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Okay joshifaggots. After this shitshow tonight, i’m willing to give this shit a chance. Where do I start and what do I need to know?

Mayu is a cute lil gremlin

Attached: FKQ0EiWXwAIvakB.webm (1238x686, 2.55M)

Attached: FKQx92AWQAMjoop.webm (724x400, 2.3M)

Just pick some show to watch and see if you like it, it's not that complicated. I suggest last night's Stardom show

Who's the gyaru?

tony needs to sign this italian chick

>Mayu maxes out her kick meter
>all the energy leaves her body and she crumples to the floor
kino

we're full

Attached: FKQ2Bg4X0AA2HQA.webm (542x300, 2.79M)

anyone got a link? cant find a torrent

Attached: FKQ1uAXXoAINGXl.webm (656x370, 2.81M)

stardom-world.com/

BASED

gib illegal link plz
not a cop btw

Attached: pw special forces.jpg (512x512, 57.69K)

You'll find some in the usual places

It was the best 30+ minutes singles match in Stardom I've seen. Yes, better then both Syuri-Utami bouts in my opinion. As in their previous match, every move makes sense, but this time action was even tougher and more spectacle At the beginning, Giulia seemed to still think about Suzu Suzuki, but during Mayu's Suicide Dive she wakes up and the war begins. Every minute of the match looked alive. As I've already said, Giulia and Iwatani are the two strongest characters in the company, and they confirmed this by making the match more and more exciting by the end. At Iwatani's second Suicide Dive, I got the vibes of the legendary moment from The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels match at WrestleMania 25. And most importantly, it did not look like a deliberate desire to make a draw. I really believed until the very end that Iwatani would win. Incredible

Start with this match, it was last night's ppv best match, you can find it on VK.