Never thought i'd say it, but this is the first year i've enjoyed the women's rumble match more than the mens

Never thought i'd say it, but this is the first year i've enjoyed the women's rumble match more than the mens
A fucking rapper and a stuntman actor beating on the main roster? Kofi botching his elimination stunt? Wtf is this shit

Attached: melina.webm (1360x768, 2.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWyVPbmSisA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women's rumble was the best in years

didn't watch
got more coom clips?

Attached: melina2.webm (1360x768, 1.89M)

Attached: melina3.webm (1360x768, 2.2M)

Need more clips.

Also, the fucking state of Sasha. Blows my mind how overrated she is in every department. Also, she wibbles on about joshi puro and is built like a ballerina. Maika, Himeka, Chihiro and Takumi would fucking smash her.

based

What the fuck was Melina doing at the end there? Why did she seem like she was going to cry the entire 30 seconds she was in there

Should I pick her in the Daff pool for 2022

Same. Womemes Rumble was great, everything else sucked.

mogging asslet sasha into oblivion with that thicc latina fuccmeat

yeah all those ho's were shaking there asses when they came out. i could be wrong on this but i'm pretty fucking sure Lita got a bigger pop then Bork did lmao

>monkey women speaking their language

cringe

You aint the only one. Womens rumble was miles better even if it was predictable thanks to dirtsheets.

I literally don't even watch men's wrestling anymore, not WWE and not AEW. I just watch the women while PUMPING my GOONSTICK

She's hot and that's the only department that matters for diva wrestling. Also nobody knows what anime you're talk about

>yeah all those ho's were shaking there asses when they came out
it's nice to see them working sex appeal back into wamens rasslin after trying to deny it for the past 7 years in the name of womens empowerment

after how bad that men's rumble was, I'm starting to agree with the coombrains...
the women's rumble was actually better this year. Fuck me sideways.

They had to sit for almost an hour as nobody after nobody came out to the Women Rumble, Lita the first name who hasn't been buried by Charlotte or Becky..... until tonight.

Bella Army Bros, we got our pops. Now we coming for those tag belts

Attached: The Champs Are Here.jpg (1280x720, 147.28K)

Fucking gross. Sasha is so fucking ugly bros.

Kinda helps that there are about 30 decent women wrestlers ever

same and im not a coomer. it was legitimately better even without tits/ass considered

Sasha imagining a fan underneath her mmm.

she's cute-ugly tho

both rumbles were shit and were one by literaly MMA part timers both of which hate wrestling

Have we really gone so low as to have women's """wrestling""" being better than the men's?

Melina's thiccness was working my dick into a shoot.

>Also nobody knows what anime you're talk about
Always nice to remind myself what ignorant cunts westabos are. Go and die in a police-assisted suicide.

WWE just needs to get the belts off Zelina and her partner and get someone worthy to do the job to the Bellas at Mania

>What the fuck was Melina doing at the end there?
Needed BOOBA since Brie Bella flattened out

look at those fucking mommy-tier handlebars hnnghhh

Attached: 63273225.png (400x361, 192.98K)

First time i watch a wrestling show in it's integrality since 2011 and a fucking womeme rumble is the high point of a royal rumble event.

It's actually really over. It's time to move on.

Who was the most and least walled out of the guest entrants?

Built for BWC desu

most, kelly kelly for sure. summer rae close second

Melina and Mickie are still beautiful, but Foxy is untouchable. I popped when her music hit.

She's a woman and was overwhelmed by the emotion.

Post more Melina from tonight.

Imagine her dropping onto your wood and breaking it

I mean the woman's rumble was trash too but at least had spots like this and Ronda returning.

Shane Mcmahon was in the final three.

que?

What happened to Nattie? I think she bumped heads with Alicia Fox but still unsure

WTF I love Sasha now

I said it in another thread but only the women are over now

youtube.com/watch?v=JWyVPbmSisA

I forgot about her voice

Attached: melina4.webm (1360x768, 2.85M)

Attached: melina5.webm (1920x1080, 2.7M)

>abandons white men
>is miserable and crying all the time
hahahahaha

built for mom pov

I would like to watch Maika smash Sasha, if you know what I mean.

absolutely WORKED

lord in heaven... give me the strength...