KWAB

KWAB

KEK WHAT A BOTCH

Attached: 2.png (1427x849, 1.41M)

it was bound to happen

THE SAVE STREAK IS FINALLY BROKEN

glad this shitter couldn't do his cringe Rumble gimmick for the 10th year in a row. Hopefully WWE can finally come up with some new fucking ideas in the future instead of doing the same shit all the time

92 tier bitch.

had he ever done this before? looked like he had no chance given how high he went

WHAT A STUPID JOGGER

Webmd?

Imagine if he was supposed to win the whole thing

Attached: FKUvo63X0AM3hT2 (1).webm (682x388, 494.71K)

Kek, did they call it like a shoot? Or did they ignore the botch and play it like he was still in?

they wanted to work it but him touching was way too obvious. The ref went up and talked to him and told him. He was clearly not supposed to touch the ground though.

Yeah there is like no way to land that without your feet touching unless you wanna break a rib

Seemed like the ref immediately comes over and tells him his feet clearly hit the floor
The commentators waited until the replay before saying it for sure

Attached: kofi.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Lesnar not winning since he's fighting Roman at Mania

Roman is a world champ dumbass

Was it a rib?

Aaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

KEK

>Hey Kofi I got a great spot idea for this years rumble

Attached: 1640119143800.jpg (1221x701, 52.7K)

I laughed out hard

Biggest botch of the decade

Kek

The ref FUCKED on him.

Attached: 2022-01-29 20-38-45-[04.42.800-04.52.800].webm (1384x772, 2.87M)

>Imagine fucking up a spot this bad

I swear he did this spot already and spidermanned over to a chair then pogoed over to the steps

You think the call was made on the spot by the ref's own judgement or a call from the back? Seems like the replay would be integral and a high level booking decision considering it unsalvageable.

Call from the back if assume, it was so clear his feet hit the floor

>Normally WWE would ignore it but this time they fucking hate Kofi and replayed it lol

kek

Kofi is going to get nuclear heat for this lmao

He's done, its over. His only bit is gone now and he doesn't need to be in Rumbles.

Big Money Meltzer has been saying for the past couple of years that the referees are told to call things as a shoot in the case of a botch.

Yeah they were running out of spots anyways so its a good thing that it can be ended now.

Kek you can see the ref with the 'oh fuck' look

I think it's cause the fans move the barrier when they're standing up. What an awful gimmick though that's been overdone beyond belief

Tfw his hall of fame credentials are now ruined and they can't do the video package of the only guy to get save himself every Rumble

At least they didn't ignore that he touched the floor
Still - a KWAB moment

>implying WWE doesn't into revisionist history

They can easily ignore this one spot.

the size of this guy though

Attached: giant67569.jpg (561x621, 38.67K)

he's clearly done. In the past he would've eaten that with his chest to save the spot but now he's older and doesn't give a fuck

>Nakamura eliminated by a botch
>Kofi eliminated by a botch
Anymore?

Youre mum's vagina eliminated by my dong

They wanted to avoid calling it, but the botch was too obvious.

>Nakamura eliminated by a botch
Huh? That was intentional

vince aint saving anybody, everybody can go fuck themselves hes selling to mickey mouse and finna be out dis bitch

It was from the back since they didn't call Kofi out immediately.

It was a fucking terrible spot to begin with
>Hey Kofi your going to HEEM your ribs on the corner and try to pull up at the last second
>Okay boss!

yea i wouldnt trust that barricade for that stunt

I think refs split second decision that was okayed from the back. Was the best move after a fuck up that obvious

>Fans next to the barricade
>Moving barricade

The ref told him straight away

Ref told him. It was beyond obvious.

The barrier moved forward first, it would have helped him. Was just a dumb spot, he goes way up in the air and he's going ~5 feet to the outside barrier but he's got the crowd on the other side so it's not like he can go wipe them out (you gave me whiplash and a concussion when you slammed into me, hello million dollar lawsuit).

>>Hey Kofi your going to HEEM your ribs
yeah, he doesnt have any pec muscle left to protect him, its all rib cage

Why did they do a replay? When the camera cut to Kofi he was not on the floor, the only people who saw the botch initially were the people at ringside. Just pretend it didn't happen.

he was doing this stupid shit so long Cornette's 7 year rule was starting to apply. hopefully this ends it

Nahh it was a botch, he and AJ we're suposed to carry the match at least until #16

Dors anyone has the Nakamura botch??

Obviously out but you want to assume it needs to come from the back.

that actually looks like a painful bump and kofi already has a fucked up chest so i guess it's ok for him though

everyone saw he didn't make it and the internet would've called them out. Now adays WWE is very social media savvy and book storylines based on the internet's reaction to shit

Ain't Kofi usually got tossed out for real the second he re-entered the ring anyway?

This. So fucking happy he fucked up. Hopefully this is sign for them to put it on the shelf. It was so overdone and cringe doing it every year.

Birdbrained idea for a spot. Kofi was in way over his head on this one. Any updates on if he broke a rib or anything? I feel bad for the guy, even if it was the stupidest thing I've seen in awhile

DON'T LET THIS THREAD DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT THAT ROMAN STILL HASN'T BEAT THE DRIP GAWD SETH FREAKIN ROLLINS

Because people on social media would've replayed the spot and then WWE would have to field a bunch more shit than they already have to. Better to move on and preserve the "integrity" of the Rumble.

The way you do this fucking spot is you play it off and involve the crowd. Ref comes over, "Kofi, did you touch?" Kofi denies it, asks the crowd to back him up, which they do because he's supposed to be a babyface and people are supposed to like him. You babyface Eddie Guerrero it. The ref isn't sure but lets it slide, Kofi gives a little smile to the camera or the crowd, gets a little reaction.
This is fucking pro wrestling 101
And what you definitely DONT do, is have the geek ref come over and tell Kofi he's out, while Kofi freezes and looks confused. If this is a spot they actually planned and what we saw is how it was supposed to go then it's shit. If this was a botch and their recovery was to just tell the truth IN A FUCKING WORKED SPORT then that's shit too.
They have access to the world's biggest tape library of wrestling that actually fucking drew money and sustained an economy of thousands of people working and running promotions all over the country, yet they never have anyone actually learn what the fuck made pro wrestling so great and how you think on your feet and fucking improvise. Kofi is a former world champ and he's that much of a shitter. This is the worst fucking roster in pro wrestling history, you can't name a time with less talent. New Gen at least had Shawn and Bret putting on burners with everyone they got in the ring with, this is way worse.

Attached: 9776095.jpg (600x400, 43.21K)

Stfu nigger ook ook muh nigger

They coulda just put some fucking disguised wrestlers there to catch him and crowd surf him like Spike Dudley did in ECW naturally

Sweet little zoomie, that has been known by smelly smarks such as myself for way longer than Meltzer saying it in the past few years. Everyone always said that about WWE.

I hope it causes him to kill himself.

why do blacks love cricket wireless so much?

Based.

Whoever the first wrestler to open this can of worms involving the "go to extreme over the top lengths to avoid touching the floor spot" deserves to burn in hell.

John Morrison but he only did it once.

Attached: 17563.gif (300x170, 970.64K)

ayo dem phones is expensive n shieet nigga

Sonya got the pop of the night when she put an end to Naomi "staying alive" spot she now does every year

sloppy shop never disappoints. all slop all the time

What does this thread have to do with the slopshop known as AEW though?

and now the cultists come in with their droniE npc programming to #standupforWWE

Attached: 1631212837695.jpg (800x500, 37.62K)

Probably prepaid.

Dunno what that schizo word salad means, I advise you to take your meds

Hang it up Kofi I'm tired of these nigger spots in every Rumble

>n-n-no your the slopshop!

kek what a sub-literate dimwit

>Responding to me again while pretending to be other people
Leave your house, dude

Attached: beeg show cringing.gif (220x220, 553.26K)

Attached: capture.jpg (415x407, 49.38K)

It would be based in Kofi decided to redeem himself next rumble by entering at number 1 or something and prove that he can survive normally. Ofc he'll lose out when someone eliminates him, but thats just another material for WM.

Taz broke your mind

fine speech

It was also part of his gimmick at the time. He was doing a bunch of stuff like that the months leading up to it in normal matches so it was within the character. With Kofi it was clearly a rumble thing with no soul since he never really did stuff like that in normal matches.

The ribber does it again!

oh you're a dronindian and don't understand English, makes sense