When did women become so delusional in dating. Older generations just wanted a good man. Now it’s 6 figures...

When did women become so delusional in dating. Older generations just wanted a good man. Now it’s 6 figures, 6 pack abs, 6 foot for the average woman.

Attached: 87AA07E4-9058-41E4-9365-C7C7FE54A7C4.jpg (828x879, 247.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huggingface.co/spaces/sd-concepts-library/stable-diffusion-conceptualizer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>6 foot
More like 6'6"

Men allowed women to vote and women voted to turn the government into their husband. Everything else flows from there.

If only. More like 99% are looking for the 0.0001% of men. Seriously.

>how to take yourself out of the gene pool
They may be looking for them but in the mean time I'm still fucking them.

When you're looking for ANGELS, try not to be devil's.

Strikingly handsome muscular blonde scruffy bearded grinning man, photorealistic in gold shiny briefs, good face, with large angel wings connected to his shoulder blades, a faint starburst glow shines behind the man

Attached: download (20).png (512x512, 525.02K)

And six inches. Wtf!!!

As a 5'8 manlet it's eye opening. Glad I shagged my wife when I did. I got lucky. No tattoos, virgin, white. Had kids already too.

Bingo

Fuck bitches. I bump myself up to 5’9” from 5’7.5” for that extra 2% poosey

Heaven awaits, but not for the vain foolish Cuntoids.

Attached: download (21).png (512x512, 521.27K)

If you are'nt at lest 6' you should be executes.d

That is considered small now

after 6'3'' your body is literally at a disadvantage, as your heart is not designed to pump blood in such a large body. there are basketball players who can live this way but most 6'6'' dudes or ect end up having really bad heart problems due to the strain it puts on their heart from having such a large body. 5'10 is really the ideal body height for survival and longevity

If you're 5'11 or 5'10 you are still included in 30% of filters, the King of manlets can get pity dates

Women used to be killed or starve to death without a man to protect and provide for them. When young this function was provided by a father, when older by a husband. They married a regular guy and gave up their sexual choice and power in exchange for protection and provision. It was a simple economic/security arrangement. Today the government steals from the men they would have married, and provides women with security and provision for free. Therefore women are now taken care of and are able to pursue the fattest cocks they can find without worrying about consequences at all. This is female nature, and it is biology. You can thank the men at the top for taking away men’s economic and security leverage which is required to obtain a mate. They didn’t want an organized, unified populace, so they decided to eliminate the motivators for women to marry. Now the family is destroyed and young men are flailing about desperately looking for pussy or giving up altogether. Very easy to control this way.

imagine being a "straight" "male" and complaining about not being able to get pussy on the internet.

thats ok tho more for me, thanks faggot

Ha, good luck finding me.

Whereas men, left to contribute to the world, create MOORES LAW. Women will only contribute to the definition of WHORES LAW.

Attached: download (27).png (512x512, 419.07K)

Women don’t respond well to visuals when it comes to selecting a partner. Everyone knows this. The same guy who looks crap in photos can turn up to a bar and pick up chicks in person. Men don’t understand how this works because they do select on looks

>avg dick size
>now considered small
Nigger u stupid

You can just put 6' and no one would notice

The jump from 5'11" to 6' is so funny

Heaven is never far away if you are a good hard-working man. Hell is never far away if you submit to the demands of a cuntoid.

Strikingly handsome muscular blonde scruffy bearded grinning man, photorealistic in gold shiny briefs, good face, with large angel wings connected to his shoulder blades, a faint starburst glow shines behind the man

Attached: download (29).png (512x512, 400.46K)

5 10 511 about the same, the jump to 6 is double. Women's rights were a mistake.

They confuse a top tier guy’s willingness to hollow them out, with being girlfriend material.

5’9 is average but is short too women deal with it chads have ruined the perception of the average man.

Whereas a man uses the rod of creation to tame and reshape the world in God's image, the Cuntoid has an insatiable pyre hole that only swallows all except in the rare moments a baby plugs it up for nine months.

huggingface.co/spaces/sd-concepts-library/stable-diffusion-conceptualizer

Attached: download (34).png (512x512, 461.06K)

>tfw 7%
Manletbros?

shitlib describing things for blindlets or gpt leaking?

Attached: 1662780223257951.jpg (474x474, 21.64K)

Aw geez, not this self-pitying garbage again. I'm outta here.