Europeans: Prepare for millions of Arabs

Erdogan isn't going to be elected next year, people will actually vote for a far right coalition to deal with the biggest problem in Turkey right now: Hordes of shitskin Syi*ns. We WILL open all borders and not hinder anyone from passing.

Are you prepared?

Attached: 1658577548414.jpg (1244x1600, 150.73K)

Turkey will become european and host rapefugees

>Erdogan isn't going to be elected next year, people will actually vote for a far right coalition to deal with the biggest problem in Turkey right now: Hordes of shitskin Syi*ns. We WILL open all borders and not hinder anyone from passing.
>Are you prepared?
wait wasn't Putin sending rapefugees in the Eurogulag?

Lovely. We should start mining the fucking border again.

How is Erdogan going to get elected when inflation has gone from 10% in 2020 to 80% right now?

Even from late 2021, when it was 20%, it has increased by 60%.

>Hordes of shitskin Syi*ns
What colour are turks if not the same as syrians?

My gf is Turkish and her skin is as pale as mine and I'm huwhite.

Does that man in OP look brown to you?

i've been to turkey and the majority of people i saw were darker than pakistanis in the uk.

tbf he looks light brown but most turks are darker from what i've seen (i've been to turkey)

So have I and that's completely false.

Good. Fuck EU

Also OP I misread your post, ignore

How exactly do you vote out a dictator?

based I'm escaping europe as we speak, get them all here please, I want to comeback years later and buy a nice house for cents on the dollar

Attached: 1663277246861116.png (512x512, 370.06K)

I went to Izmir, around that area. Lots of brown dudes called mehmet. Didn't see many light skinned people. There was also a man who belly danced while wearing female clothes. lol
That was the main attraction at the hotel.

I just want to say this symbol is super cute.

Attached: hes making a little wolf head.jpg (1068x669, 48.23K)

Depends on the cities and which parts you've been to and which years. Some parts of Istanbul legit don't feel like a Turkish city anymore

Fair enough, I guess. I've only been to Istanbul. But it's a metropolitan area with 30+ million people.

Even more thirdies will rush to Europe as the global economic crisis escalates because of the war in Khazaria, lol. Say goodbye to Europe and turdey.

Might've been Russians? A lot of them go on holiday there. That being said, Turkey has lots of diff ethnic groups. Even the mongol former rulers still live in one of the southern parts, from what i've heard.

No, they were not Russians, but I did see a few. The vast majority were not dark like pakistanis, I should know, I live in the UK which is full of them.

that's becausw you're a Turk yourself with some slav blood mixed in

Attached: images.jpg (554x554, 24.39K)