Jesus never said to love thy foreigner, he said neighbors

Jesus most definitely didn’t say raise the foreigner above thy neighbors. So tell me, why to Liberals love illegal immigrants, and hate Americans? Are we not literally their neighbors?

Attached: 442ABFEF-BF99-4617-B6B2-1C2E6FB032F7.jpg (1291x1084, 750.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UekqPic42c
cosmotheistchurch.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go read the entire Bible, then get back to me. You have no idea what you're talking about. There are whole sections on how to deal with foreigners in your midst or abroad.

Who cares what goes on in their minds anymore? My only question is: when is the next flight?

if you're still asking these questions, you're just asking someone else to do the dirty work
it's time to realize your cozy job and sheltered life are more important to you than freedom goy

Attached: 1548458168244.jpg (500x500, 43.43K)

Sirs this is Any Forums

JOB 8
13 So are the paths of all that forget God; and the hypocrite's hope shall perish:

14 Whose hope shall be cut off, and whose trust shall be a spider's web.

15 He shall lean upon his house, but it shall not stand: he shall hold it fast, but it shall not endure.

16 He is green before the sun, and his branch shooteth forth in his garden.

17 His roots are wrapped about the heap, and seeth the place of stones.

18 If he destroy him from his place, then it shall deny him, saying, I have not seen thee.

19 Behold, this is the joy of his way, and out of the earth shall others grow.

20 Behold, God will not cast away a perfect man, neither will he help the evil doers:

21 Till he fill thy mouth with laughing, and thy lips with rejoicing.

22 They that hate thee shall be clothed with shame; and the dwelling place of the wicked shall come to nought.

Attached: 0c1.jpg (908x539, 57.78K)

Back when the bible was written the word neighbour was very accurate, because people you know (all of them) where your neighbours.

Today the world is globalized but the meaning is still the same. and we SHOULD help foreigners no matter who. the way how we help them is the harder thing to figure out since the left is sacrificing their life for others (if they know or not) and they right most times comes with hate against foreigners. so like always the best is something in between but who knows

Jesus said treat all men like your neighbours.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UekqPic42c
COSMOTHEISM is the religion of the future. Cosmotheism is the religion of upward evolution. Cosmotheism is the religion of European Civilization. Cosmotheism is the religion of reality and science. Cosmotheism is the religion of God — the real God, whose true words are mathematics, physics, and genetics. Cosmotheism is the religion that will change your life forever.
cosmotheistchurch.org

Nice using this

Maybe black jesus did

No He did not. If you want to make a claim about what Jesus said, then quote the bible verse where He said it.

he said love thy neighbor, not love thy nigger

Attached: 65b.png (600x532, 443.52K)

Why did they use a picture of an airport in Moscow? Is USA Today really this fucken stupid?

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
>James 1:19

You can say that again Lefties are seething while Florida laughs in joy. No anger here buddy.
*sips pina colada

This.
That's a chinese Xian Y-20 (Military Cargo) that landed in Шepeмeтьeвo today.

Attached: y20.jpg (2711x1807, 335.91K)

Perhaps a publicity stunt is necessary when millions of people are flowing over our border without hesitation.

wtf is this? why is the picture the same? from this morning thread

Attached: 1663321930267127.jpg (1060x1280, 166.52K)

why can't they design their own planes

That's a Chinese cargo jet and a fake news article

is it a russian plane, bros, i don feel good

Attached: no_way.png (418x351, 184.69K)

>love thy neighbor
No, christkikes actually take the subversion one step further
>“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Attached: 85829B9F-5FCC-40C7-A8F9-E6808E79C07B.jpg (600x338, 118.05K)

>why to Liberals love illegal immigrants

user, stop calling them illegal immigrants. The new term is colonizers.

>Are we not literally their neighbors?
A neighbor is someone who helps you in your time of need, so no.

>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
there you go faggot
in jesus, you're one with every nigger
whatever that means

As a Florida tax payer I am 100% ok with this

We should all try to help everyone, in their own countries ofc. We should help those who made the misguided journey abroad in search of a better life to go back and find it where they came from.

As an atheist, it always makes me chuckle when leftists try to use religious teachings they don't believe in against those they disagree with, because I can literally just tell them to fuck off since I don't believe in any of that either.
Especially funny when it comes to abortion. They always think you have to be a bible thumper to think killing of the unborn is wrong.