You will, actually, eat the bugs

You know that right? You're gonna larp about all being wealthy farmers or having the exhaustive skillset and peak physical form necessary to go live off the land but none of that is true. You are actually going to eat bugs and live in a pod. Meat and normal shelter will be simply unaffordable for all but the rich. You will own NOTHING and you will not only be happy but thank them for the free bugs and warm pod.

No, you aren't going to become a cannibal either, stop the cope. Learn to like the taste now before you have to adjust later.

Attached: insects-main.jpg (778x519, 173.94K)

Only if you live in shit countries like Cucknada.

Canadioids are the worst, stupidest, most annoying smarmy fucking shits on the planet. I'd rather import every shitskin on earth into my neighborhood than 1 canuk. Is there any group of people on the planet with a higher inflated sense of self worth than a beaver fucking snow monkey? How can a country with literally nothing to be proud of produce such smug fucking assholes? And it's not just limited to "white" syrup suckers either. It seems like anyone who enters the frozen wastes of the chaos plane gets their faggot setting turned up to 11.

Have the rich considered how they're going to feed themselves already?

Not if I starve myself first.

Attached: 4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg (1200x630, 55.67K)

Kill yourself

Attached: 46D79AB1-59CE-4B54-AD0A-5BDB9678024C.jpg (600x600, 47.52K)

>Still worse than my country's quisine

Attached: Professionals.jpg (600x326, 30.25K)

>or having the exhaustive skillset and peak physical form necessary to go live off the land
The fucking what now? It's not hard to grow veggies, raise chooks and shoot the odd pig or deer user.

Attached: herepiggypiggypiggy.jpg (1920x1440, 1.07M)

I would eat the bugs if that meant saving the white race.

This thread again. Jog on, leaf. Try doing something with your time besides wasting it trying to get a rise out of strangers.

Attached: N.gif (183x170, 20.62K)

This literally won't happen and when we reach the time that it would, I would be already dead

You think Pooland will escape this? LOL
We're not racist retards like Amexicans, making us infinitely superior.

Attached: images.jpg (281x180, 5.62K)

but you're not eating bugs with the exoskeleton and stuff, they will be ground up and given meat like texture so you wont even notice. Have you ever eaten a Impossible Burger? You can't even tell anymore its not real beef or pork.

Eat shit, have you any idea the lack of population density here and export 70 times what we consume.

>but you're not eating bugs with the exoskeleton and stuff, they will be ground up and given meat like texture so you wont even notice. Have you ever eaten a Impossible Burger? You can't even tell anymore its not real beef or pork.

Attached: soygry.jpg (211x239, 11.73K)

And you're going to do this without electricity or any modern amenities all by yourself in the outback to avoid the government forcibly relocating you to a pod? Of course you are, Melbourne suburbanite.

Like I give a shit what I eat. I live on protein powder and ground meat which is probably a mixture of shit ten times worse than bugs. Get a life, cuck.

Sorry to hear you're such a worthless fuckwad user, better luck next time.

That meat will be sold to China, of course.

>No, you aren't going to become a cannibal either

I will cut you into piece, make a bourguignon out of you and then eat you if you keep on telling me what I have to eat.

Get bent, mong. Even fucking veganism is a better choice than this poison.

Yeah, figured, "mate". You're lucky to have witchetty grubs, lots of meat on those to enjoy in your pod.

Attached: 2703a965915ecb5a06d46b964918e2a0.jpg (622x350, 47.39K)

>You think Pooland will escape this? LOL
Yes, we produce fuckton of foods, half of country is villages. People still to this day have their own chickens, cows, some have pigs, people still grow their own food, we will be fine... you will eat ze bugs.

You will meekly comply and sing a song apologising for colonial slavery every morning to get your bug rations.
Soi rations will be an option, I'm sure. Don't worry!

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 155.68K)

>the pod
LMFAO fuck you're embarrassing.

Attached: House.jpg (1600x1200, 662.92K)

Is this carefully crafted bait or is thisleaf for real? Kek.

>You will, actually, eat the bugs
It would take a lot of convincing forme to evenconsider trying an asian bug thingy in the first place. But basing my entirediet around them? Top kek, you're hilarious.

>You're gonna larp about all being wealthy farmers or having the exhaustive skillset and peak physical form necessary to go live off the land
Do youthink your malnourished dirt poor ancestors were all "modern wealthy farmers with tractors and a thebody of a Greek god?" Toppest Keks.
It's not complicated to plant vegetables fren.
All you need is some garden or land to grow, seeds, water and sunlight.
Do you think people here have seen a garden or have ever been gardening in their life?
You really think everyone lives in a high rise appartment?

By the way a single farmer can feed tens of thousandsof people with modern technology, machiney and fertilizer.
You think if normal people decided to DIY their food they couldn't even feed themselves?
Lmaooo

Also you forgot Hunting exists?
Do you think people here and elsewhere can't have access to guns? Again, lmao at your stupidity.

>No, you aren't going to become a cannibal either, stop the cope.
I have pledged before and I will pedge again :
- The Day the fucking Vegans Ban (Red) Meat, I will personally make it my mission to hunt, kill and eat Vegans EVEN if it's LAST thing I fucking Do.

You vegan eco-terrorist PETA faggots better watch your asses because there are going to be guys like with 12 guages and hunting rifles looking to score a free meal at the same time as culling the weak vegans from existence.
2 Birds, One fucking stone.

Try me. Actually try me.
You think I'm fucking joking?
You think this is some sort of fucking Game I'm playing?
Top Kek.

Attached: TopKek.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

I vill eat your raw brains before I eat ze bugs

And rich people from your country will sell them to rich people in other countries. All there will be left for you is bugs and turnips. Polish pods will likely not even be heated so I suggest you stock up on blankets.

Attached: image0000001(9).png (319x500, 85.08K)

>You know that right?
I tell you a little something my little friend.
on your road to hell, you will be asked to apologize for making that post. If you are sincere, you'll get to go back.
Sound like a deal?

>this is totally my house swear on moi mummy
LOL