Hands over all of the money... shoots him anyways. Why are niggers like this?

twitter.com/UncleSamsTribe/status/1570541987014807552

Attached: Nigger.webm (848x436, 2.69M)

If this nigger doesn’t get the death penalty Americans need to steam roll zogbots and execute all the niggers

You can't kill niggers! That would be RACIST!

Attached: scotie.jpg (814x673, 104.37K)

For $150 cash. Think about that. He will be caught, they always are caught. Nigger gas station robberies are the easiest thing to solve ever. The hood turns them in for anonymous cash payouts.

Also I wonder if SIM cards are scanned at public places. Like a bluetooth scenario. Fake cell tower type of thing.

Anyway getting rid of cash would get rid of niggers. Gas stations could easily make the switch to cashless.

Because they are feral. They don't have any sense of morality or ethics. That's why it was such a catastrophic error to give them access to firearms. Blacks should be banned from gun ownership, and it should be a flat-out death penalty offense to break the embargo and sell/purvey firearms to blacks post-ban.

Nice try Klaus

Attached: Monicunt.jpg (657x565, 78.98K)

Attached: sneed.gif (389x309, 3.93M)

Sounds good fren

Attached: 1653362742177.png (823x586, 35.27K)

You Won't Do Shit Cracker

Attached: jpj-guy-laughing.gif (220x195, 274.15K)

Attached: Nigger.png (492x477, 329.97K)

Yeah thats what you said the fucking last time!

Nice try Schlomo

Attached: 123456789.jpg (448x600, 236.03K)

All you had to do was pick your own fucking cotton, you imbeciles!

Attached: 1446223913235.jpg (640x539, 80.25K)

Your ancestors willingly moved to Africa.

Glowies trying hard

My ancestors were always here. I'm not white.

I think the solution every time a nigger commits a violent crime like this, is to just kill their entire family, then 10 random nigger kids.

Every single time. Even the hardest meanest nigger will think twice is 10 baby nigglets immediately get turned into lunchmeat the second he pulls a trigger on another person.

exceptions for nigger on nigger crime of course

Based Scotty
>"NOW A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THESE TOYOTA BRAND REVOLVERS ARE A PIECE OF JUNK, BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING..."

I assume this isn't his first crime and I assume he is going to be gun down by police anyway, so what is there for him to loose?

>anyways we need to get rid of cash
God fuck off, you parasites need to die.

Why? Because notice the police didn't already come. Police are not here to protect golem goy workers, just recover stolen assets for the corporations.

You're joking but mob violence is literally the only kind of justice they understand

It's like asking why a pitbull kills a baby or a why a chimp ripped someone's face off. They are unconscious wild animals that run on instinct. Never relax.

Nigger shoots Curry Nigger lands that are not their own, meh