How much fear did Hitler instill in his Weimar political rivals?

How much fear did Hitler instill in his Weimar political rivals?
I would assume he was quite a shock at first. And then the whole time through. That would instill fear in me. Man even looks perfect-ly scary.

For the first time such a persona.

Attached: 1663287875728301.jpg (500x582, 55.74K)

I wish I knew more about Hitler pre-1933. I feel like all the media is post 1933

Looks like a faggot. Why did people take him seriously with that laughable mustache

thats such a cool picture of him.
anyone else go to public school and were told he wanted to literally kill anyone that didnt have blonde hair and blue eyes and that was about all? and the jew thing

Hitler
>was a jew
>mother was a Rothschild
>faked the hollohoax to establish Israel
>was a meth head
>was a vegan
>created propaganda so powerful it led white/Christians to martyr themselves for Jewish swine
Dumb cunt its 2022

Have you seen what Indians look like cunt?
>herpes of the fucking earth you cunts are

Lets say all this is true. What is your solution?

If seriosly, Pilsudski is pretty close to Mussolini and Hitler.

The pre-power history of the NSDAP has more to do with Goebbels, the SA and local party organisers. The people got tired of commie bullshit and cheered on when brownshirts fought them. Hitler's influence in the parties rise is overestimated in a sense. Media portrays him like he hypnotized everyone like a supervillain. Truth is that people were tired of Weimar bullshit and degeneracy and we're happy when some random SA thug just beat the shit out of a KPD ANTIFA.

>Man even looks perfect-ly scary.
What the fuck did you say to me? You little bitch?
I'll have you know I won the Iron Cross medal 1st class for bravery in the Grösskrieg. I formed my own party from scratch, attempted to seize power by force, wrote my own political thesis, then won power 10 years later anyway.
I led the economic revival of Deutschland and I held us up against the entire world for 6 years of bombing, burning and two fronts.

You're through, kiddo

Attached: 6D770A98-4738-4987-A347-D0FB7D025FFD.jpg (500x645, 41.7K)

How about a counter semitic movement without fucking kikes and their influence?

Attached: Bronder-beforehitler1975.jpg (614x1542, 469.48K)

Attached: Mein Kampf Stalag Edition _0363.jpg (638x826, 100.18K)

Attached: Mein Kampf Stalag Edition _0364.jpg (638x826, 105.98K)

Yes, that was all they taught us in school.

Why does he always look angry in pictures?

how much does the ADF pay you?

Which is exactly how the people feel today. They would elect Hitler is they knew he would put an end to all the LGBT and nigger bullshit, guarantee it.

>Why does he always look angry in pictures?
Because he was angry at the filth he was fighting against........

Attached: 70D96470-D5FA-433C-B328-C1612844EE1E.jpg (1024x846, 223.04K)

Goebbels was even at one point the local NSDAP leader in Berlin. His diary entries of the time are very interesting. At one point he even expresses disappointment in Hitler, saying something along the line that he thought Hitler was a true revolutionary but he's just a regular reactionary. Hitler must've won him back at some point though. It's actually quite possible that Goebbels becomes Führer if Hitler is out of the picture. Both of them were charismatic ideologues after all.

Early on nobody took him seriously, the gay thugs in the SA scared people considerably more.

Hitler didn't even scare Jews, that was Rosenberg and the strasserists. Jews were more scared of geobles.

Pilsudski isn't close to Hitler at all, he wasn't even nationalist, his ambition was Intermarium and a political federation akin to the PLC but reworked (federation of independent nations). he was like a milder version of Mussolini, so much milder in fact, that you could not categorize Pilsudski's regime as fascist. it was an authoritarian regime, yes, but it was moderate. the closest equivalent is Orban, which should be a point of shame for Orban, because Pilsudski wasn't that good as far as real management went. He was more of a political organizer, a "national security" guy, like Reagan, the movement was called Sanation (compare to the conservative revival), but he sucked when it came to business. He was still the best of all the contenders, because even though the rest maybe COULD (!) have had better management skills, they were more naive from a nat-sec perspective

tldr: im high and stretched this out a lil

Sick of kikes like the rest of us.

Yep. Nothing about how the Communists murdered tens of millions of Christians, the KPD who were not only founded by Jews but also were taking orders from Moscow, or WHY he apparently did the 6 gorillion.

Attached: Mein Kampf Stalag Edition _0365.jpg (638x826, 102.64K)