South Korea has been a province of China historically

Today, Korea is denying it cuz of their strong nationalism
but it's an deniable fact. if you look at the world map, it's easy to think how can they save their independence located in that part. it can be peninsula but just simply objectivly undiniably connected with China.

are you, by any chance, believing korean history you hear from your korean friends?

Attached: eastasia_ad1960_copy2.jpg (500x441, 46.6K)

Excuse me user, I don't know much or rather anything about korea so explain to me,
why do you even care about it ?

Historically China has been a Mongolian province because they can't defend themselves and get fucked by external treats.

Are you interested in the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-16-15-56-50-54_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1440x1066, 539.53K)

Japan generally doesn't like China and Korea very much lol

Korea is merely the slut kingdom. They will pick whatever side they think will give them the best deal.

You can't have a "greater east asia" when kikes still control Japan and SK. China's inability to take Taiwan is more proof east Asia is falling to globalism and soon even China will be muttified with pajeets and afrikans

After liberated by Japan, they have been trying to look like an coutry on the freedom west society but they had been a mere province of China which was submissive to their changing kingdoms.
Now they are torn between the next ruler USA and China.

Korea's submissing province history
China>Japan>USA

Cope

hong kong has been british, historically speaking

>Gooks are a slave race
More news at 11

>an indian saying this

Attached: JK-Simmons-as-J-Jonah-Jameson.jpg (1280x720, 197.08K)

Why have Japs become retarded all of a sudden?
Did China write all the history books and make all the maps?

who have been retarded are not japs but Korean
they have been trying to change east asian histry that have been shared without so much despute between Japan, China and USA

Korea is now getting pissed off by this type of definitions that are writen in many dictionaries

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-14 211126.jpg (1017x476, 108.43K)

Sounds like a former empire cope to me, like the "ebin GroSSPreuSSenGermanien" thing. South Korea exists, is not de facto or de jure part of China and is useful to us. Nothing else matters.

>GroSSPreuSSenGermanien
no such thing you seething pole.
one question: is it a mental condition that forces you guys to seethe at either Germans or Russians as soon as you open your mouth and take the american cock out?

Like I said, former empire seething. Your former colony being a client of someone other than you is anathema.

Actually, I know a descendant of both a major Vietnamese dynasty and the Tokugawa Shogunate. His DNA matches much closer to ancient Korean samples than any modern Korean.

Korea is rightful Japano-Viet clay.

You are disgusting.
This thread is about Korea and the filthy pole deems it necessary to shit it up with his retarded seething. It's the same with you guys IRL. Doesn't take more than a minute in a conversation with ANY pole and you'll start seething at Russia (or Germany, you usually chose Russia in the presence of Germans though).
Is this who you are? Eternal butthurt, history revisionism and sucking american cock?
Are you proud?

I feel for you
it's been said polish ppl love Japan so I have been kinda easy on polish but when it comes to their attitudes of making fuss over history or smt like that, i am feeling they must be annoying seen from neigboring countries especially germany

And germany you should stop accepting Korea's views. Germany even has accepted comfort women statures. they easily stand on the side of victimhood cuz of refrections on ww2
you motherfucker if you keep standing by koera we will be over !!

Attached: 1663314162019601.png (636x636, 727.48K)

Calm down Hans, Germany was only pointed out as a prominent example. My point is, "former empire" is a syndrome. The kind where you seethe over the loss of imperial status, so you have to come up with excuses.
>Our provinces are uncultured shitholes and deserve to be ruled over
>Ethnicities in our provinces did not exist, they were imperials/neighbouring imperials in denial
>We were always good to them, why do they hate us so? They're shitholes, we were their only hope for development
>Of course they are inferior, look at our museums and infrastructure compared to theirs. What do you mean, "war"?
All in service of a belief that one "deserves" their old imperial status. OP shows signs of it, so I tried to explain that none of this "ought to be" is relevant. What's relevant is what is.

mongolian empire 2.0 when

Yeah until the Dutch showed up.

When horse archers are the meta again.