Got a new job as a dispatcher

For AAA. >Work with large amounts of niggers. Out of the 14 people hired. I'm the only white person. They hired 10 women. 4 men. I'm one of the men. 5 of the women are black. 5 are Latina. Out of the men. 1 is black. 2 are latino. I get along with the men just fine. The job kinda sucks but it's a job of convenience. Pay ok but not great. Not all of the black women are useless, but half of them are dead weight we have to carry. New class was just hired. Only 6 ppl hired in this rotation. Once again they only hired one white guy and he has to be 65. 1 young latino guy, 1 woman idk, and 3 black women. On first day. One was wearing a fucking white t shirt. The other one was wearing a moo moo/ summer dress and looked like aunt jamemah. The other one was dressed ok but had a hairstyle that resembled a helmet. Who the fuck is hiring these people? Can't wait to fucking leave and find something better.

I'm completely phoning it in, no previous experience and I'm ranked like top 3 out of the class of 14. Im trying my hardest NOT to learn. Wish women hired were better looking. Only one is kinda hot. I'm sad.

Attached: samir-office-space.gif (400x214, 1.07M)

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of illegal immigration, it's so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i'm in one of my favourite LEGAL DRAMAS. you should totally come on down to my island or as I call it my "vineyard", it's got TONS OF AGENCIES INTERESTED IN DEPORTATION AND CONTAINMENT OF ILLEGAL ALIENS and everything, we can do a few rounds of this killer twquila I scored and get crazy planning our next forearm tattoos of a BLM fist! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA try out this excuse making- listen here, right, it's gaslighting where us ESG MONGERS who do HUMAN TRAFFICKING can be HYPOCRITES. BUT!!!! it's also got a salty edge like this is wrong when WE get beaned, so we can get an awesome SEETHE going, without dumb governors trying to make a point. speaking of which MICHAE - I MEAN MICHELLE and i have finally agreed to ethical non-monogamy- literally -we're both getting banged by a stranger off grindr, that way we can explore our sexualities and our POLYAMORY. i'm fuckin JACKED man, i'm gonna do another key bump and then practice my bath house pickup lines in Spanish

Did you find the job through indeed or a site like that?

can you work from home? i would just quit without letting them know when you find something better

No, triple A direct. Heard good things about them. I mean I have been a member for years, so has my dad. They provide good service. I thought it would be cool and although dispatcher wasn't the title I wanted. That's all they had. So I took it.

Well I already have a 2nd job that pays my bills. I.e. rent, bills. But the hours and shift of this job allows me to do both which is great. I just wanna stack up some cash and just stick with it until I can't do it anymore. Also the job is harder than you think. Not because the job itself is all that hard. But the programs they have use use, the software is pure fucking trash. We have to use 3 different software to do our jobs not including the phone software. It's fucking trash.

Lol, no I want to let them know I found something better especially something that pays better. When I leave. I don't do zoomer Job ghosting. I'll look my boss right in the face and say, I got something that pays x much more better hours better work environment. Can you beat that offer? If they could, I might stay.

so you can do it from home? or do you have to go into an office? i would do a shitty job like this if i could work from home

Only reason why, I'm in my 30s and triple A offers a pension. I know I know. Time to be a responsible adult. But I'm not married and I don't have kids. But idk.

they wont becuase its a monkey job that any nigger can do. they will just say ok bye and hire the next illegal alien willing to take $10/hr or whatever they pay

Eventually I could work from home yes but not in probation period.

interesting thanks, im going to look into this. do they offer night work or evening hours? i assume they dont let you work full time to jew their way out of paying benefits

Well they pay more than that, it's OK pay, and you'd be surprised how complex the job can be, thanks to terrible software programs. We already had a few washouts.

Yes they do. Almost any shift you want. You get paid more for graveyard too, and it's lighter work on top of it. And you can work from home.

And no it's full time. You can even do overtime if you want. They are low on ppl right now. Best time to get in imo.

It's full time, offer full medical benefits, 401k and retirement pension.

do you think i will even have a chance as a white normal non-tranny male?

It will be like winning the lotto like me. Luckily they do most of their interviews via zoom, so get some makeup tips from the people who did robert Downey Jr from tropic thunder and you're a shoe in!

>interviews via zoom, so get some makeup tips from the people who did robert Downey Jr
thanks i am legit and unironically going to do that if i get an interview, although i will only go brown enough to look beaner and use a hispanic sounding name on my application

That will work!