Based Niggers

Based Niggers

Attached: DMX-1618337051.jpg (1000x1017, 163.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=67Ei4FmRLaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no nigger is based ever

Lil b is

uhh wesley willis. dude shits all over that BMX faggot

niggers and jews are based and redpilled. white people are leftists and cringe

Fact.

Lil b the based god is lol only the times he's not wearing a gay ass Bernie shirt.

DMX and Thomas Sowell are about it honestly. Maybe Denzel for all the kino

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of illegal immigration, it's so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i'm in one of my favourite LEGAL DRAMAS. you should totally come on down to my island or as I call it my "vineyard", it's got TONS OF AGENCIES INTERESTED IN DEPORTATION AND CONTAINMENT OF ILLEGAL ALIENS and everything, we can do a few rounds of this killer twquila I scored and get crazy planning our next forearm tattoos of a BLM fist! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA try out this excuse making- listen here, right, it's gaslighting where us ESG MONGERS who do HUMAN TRAFFICKING can be HYPOCRITES. BUT!!!! it's also got a salty edge like this is wrong when WE get beaned, so we can get an awesome SEETHE going, without dumb governors trying to make a point. speaking of which MICHAE - I MEAN MICHELLE and i have finally agreed to ethical non-monogamy- literally -we're both getting banged by a stranger off grindr, that way we can explore our sexualities and our POLYAMORY. i'm fuckin JACKED man, i'm gonna do another key bump and then practice my bath house pickup lines in Spanish

DMX didnt even know how to use a smaetphone,computer, or even fucking keyboard until he died. Nigger was a redguard player character in a world full of NPCs.

Attached: 1663259852005061.jpg (576x768, 70.18K)

Larry Elder is pretty based as well as the black people that have the knowledge and balls to call out kikes.

X called out libs for using blacks as pawns in their political games to fuel a savior complex. White commies pretend to love this guy and and then turn around and do all the jew shit he called them out for

Nice digits

krs one was somehow based, still a nigger so no one.
youtube.com/watch?v=67Ei4FmRLaY

Last I heard, y'all niggas was havin' sex (Uh) with the same sex (Woo)
I show no love (Yeah) to homo thugs (Nah)
Empty out, reload, and blow more slugs (Boom)

based X

Attached: bldm.jpg (800x800, 47.58K)

no one wants to fuck sheboons genius. yall monkeys

The Vax killed my nigga X. He made great gym music. It is mindless gorilla tunes but great for lifting.

I beg to differ

Attached: basedKanye.jpg (3000x2000, 901.36K)

why does he look like a chocolate egg

I miss this homophobe like you wouldn't believe

Attached: img-1663266417592.jpg (256x256, 20.83K)

Literally just DMX lol