Moscow city

Would be such a shame if someone startes smoking here

Attached: ff369273026502d8bed1bca71650f16d.jpg (863x1080, 241.65K)

Why do you show these buildings? Do you live there?

Who?

I live nice city infrastructure, those buildings look shiny and nice

i heard it's half-empty and the other half are hostels, state companies and crypto-related "HQs"

Man Moscow would be a great place for a cyberpunk movie

You need more than five skyscrapers for a cyberpunk cityscape.

Michael Gleadhill likes to smoke his own dick a lot.

Literally smaller than downtown los santos.

woah... le heckin skyscrapers...

Holy shit, Moscow looks like that!?!

Attached: 20200415_021605.png (324x324, 154.76K)

I’m Z, but I’ll support burning out this festering wound on our Motherland body with fire. Fuck Moscow and it’s inhabitants

Is that Warsaw?

Half-true: not empty, no hostels en masse (hotels maybe, or you’re confusing it with apart hotels, which is basically rent apartments), and a LOT of crypto bros.

I bet a lot of people there smoke.

how is the tech life? are there multinationals?

Not anchored to this particular district, more like spread out throughout Moscow in big companies HQs. Crypto bros often have a second passport (Cyprus ofc), but most of them spend their days in Moscow doing shady shit like cashing out crypto for clients (strictly speaking - illegal stuff for now, but they’ll change the law soon) and doing some low key money laundering. IT crowd lost like 10% in size, mostly to (drum roll please) (((Israel))), some left for Turkey, Portugal, Georgia, SA, Germany, UK (in that order by magnitude). Those who left are mostly apolitical and just waiting for all this to blow over. tl;dr - alive and kicking.

You've got some pretty gay looking buildings there, bro. Why did you let jews affect your skyline?

>We need to build a downtown district with skyscrapers stat! Wdym’why’? Errybady has one, what are we, a fucking peasants! Do it now I want my shiny cool apartments with floor windows Manhattan-style now reeeeeeeee
The rich are gonna be eaten when we’re through with this.

Vatniggers have comfy architecture I will give them that

checked again and Warsaw looks like this definitely much more soul imo

Attached: 67usf9ey0me51.png (2000x1127, 2.08M)