What is the evolutionary purpose of vatnik uniforms?

What is the evolutionary purpose of vatnik uniforms?

Attached: photo_2022-09-16_09-18-25.jpg (958x1280, 272.78K)

>273 KB
>Anonymous (ID: a9/LAxK8) 09/16/22(Fri)03:02:49 No.395553

vatnigger chudcel shill take the vaccine dont take the vaccine hohol pig

They only have to wear them for two weeks.

I don't understand why so many people surrender, there's zero fucking chance I would surrender in any situation lol, I've seen too many gore videos. If my unit starts discussing being faggots I would shoot them and then shoot myself kek

Fuck off retard.

>there's zero fucking chance I would surrender in any situation lol, I've seen too many gore video
So brave.

it's more brave to get captured and get your balls cut off? you should just shoot the enemy, or traitors around you if they start discussing surrender

native americans in USA didn't surrender in battle because their style of warfare meant they tortured a majority of people they captured, this shocked the dumbass crackers when they first started fighting them because they couldn't believe how hard these feather niggers were resisting. but maybe slavs can learn this lesson, because surrendering to a slav-hog in 2022 is literally a worse gamble than turning yourself over to the apache LOL, at least sometimes they decided to make you a tribe member for random ass reasons instead of torturing you to death, you might get lucky like olive oatman

Attached: olive.jpg (1600x897, 392.45K)

>kek

Attached: average US poster.jpg (360x480, 24.42K)

thats the spirit, mad dogs like you make army unironically proud.

Are you 12?

These are donbabweans, I think

no, i'm just drunk and shitposting. i was actually in the military though believe it or not, and there's not a chance i would ever, ever in a million years surrender, even if people around me decide it. i would just desert or something, if i can't then well it's time to consider other violent options toward myself and others as i said

but who cares this is all theoretical it will never happen

*burp*

What you see on a picture are seized russian speaking ukraininans, OP is a degenerate hohol brainwashed by state puppet regime.

He said, sitting on his mighty chair

Based

Ukranians have become insufferable recently. Did the russians kill all the real men in their country, so now it's just the omega males and trannies?

You might laugh at it being like childrens nap clothes but HOLY FUCK it's effective. Especially in Russian terrain

Attached: Beryozka.jpg (480x480, 34.43K)

Don't be mad he's not a bitch like you pussies

Bro, your entire country is gone. No economy, no infrastructure, third of the population has left the country another third will be killed, endless debt and you laugh at these people.

They've taken back 8000km in the past two weeks, they're not doing nearly as badly as the subhuman vatnik infection on this board wants to portray

Stop killing POWs

>Bro, your entire country is gone.
That's usually what happens when you're attacked by a country with a stronger military.
They destroyed everything but still didn't win.

They just drag you out of your home, put that shit on you, give you a shitty AK then tell you to go shoot the other guy because of a pissing contest. Get rid of NATO.

They did the same to Syria and Chechnya, standard Russian tactics to flatten everything so even if they lose, there's nothing left for the victims to return to

kek theyre actually wearing vatniks

It depends on who you are fighting
If you are fighting a western country, surrendering is a pretty good idea.
If facing the Chinese or WWII - IJA, North Koreans, or Mexicans, then by all means, fight to the death.
Make the fuckers kill you in battle and take as many as you can with you, as all of these countries would torture Americans to death just for fun.