This is worse than Little Mermaid

This is war

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-16 at 14-22-53 Disney Praises Korean Content Says Korean Content Is Superior To Japan's.png (811x904, 503.61K)

Baka

It's true.

Attached: 1573433442739.webm (440x660, 2.56M)

Attached: samurai.jpg (500x432, 44.94K)

Squid game is literally Kaiji ripoff though

Keep your kdrama and your janimu away from the US. We do not know what to make of it, precisely because it turns nerds into complete freaks, and freaks into complete troons who want to unite with the Sophia principle via Nippon anime nypmhs.
It's fucking disgusting go away
>t. asian

>amerimutt in Japan
>weebs in muttland
This thread smells so bad

Bro you need to do away with the isekai shit. It's been 10 years of that trash. It just keeps getting worse. And there are literally 5 years of adaptations planned.

>kpoopsters endorsed by pedos

Japan always rehashes the same formula of previous shows. Been doing it since the 70s.

Good, let Korea be the gook entertainment for soiboys and troons, I don't want those kiked subhumans polluting anime even more.

pic related.

Attached: image.png (620x572, 370.21K)

Fuck you. You fucking weeb fag. Never masturbate to those disgusting anime models ever again.

Korean shows are easier to watch for your average normie since it feels westernized compared to jap shows are too japanese.

Anime is the least kiked media left in current year.

Attached: 1594664116552.jpg (800x735, 62.57K)

Jews align now with koreans because they both are eternally butthurt (at superior nations for past "misdeeds") and both hate monarchies.

I like isekai trash though, even the most generic isekai is better than what hollywood puts out.

I hate koreans so much its unreal

Fake

>superior
they mean cheaper. disney loves slave labor and not paying anyone anything. they have been forcibly replacing white employees for a decade

not suptrrised at all

Attached: anime_avatars.jpg (1200x600, 202.42K)

you tard, this is good. Japan is no longer in the iron-sights of Disney's degeneration ray

Good. We WANT NPC's and kikes to leave anime. GTFO and ruin K-pop shit instead.

Attached: 1587768440787.jpg (1044x772, 88.19K)

Bakayaro. Who is Disney owned by? Some generically named Shanghai company, a CCP slushfund shellcorp basically. What are they doing? Antagonizing bad blood relations between Gooks and Nips.
What are you doing? Falling for it like a fucking nigger

it's similar to Americas obsession with superheros. Isekai is incredibly predictable and boring 90% of the time because it's setup to be mental popcorn. Konosuba is good fun though

Both Japanese and Korean media are becoming noticeably pozzed.

Japan has been shit since 95. Thats when anime died too.

>anime
>kdrama
These fanbases clearly have overlap.

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 40.92K)

This. Just let the normaltards have the Korean shit and fuck off to their containment zone.

I pretend to be interested in Kpop and KTV when around normies just popularize Korean things within my sphere of influence. This is a tactical maneuver to get them to never think about Japanese entertainment and therefore avoid ruining it.

This is the most offensive thing I've heard all week.

Attached: 1662477058383264.jpg (2667x2492, 783.07K)

You are right Disney. Please leave Japan and focus on investing in South Korea.

One piece is legitimately one of the most fun things in media. It's probably the only thing I still follow.

>being less liked by Disney Kikes
>being less liked than worst korea cancer that's essentially just an amalgamation of Mutt and Japanese Entertainment but even more industrialized for maximum shekels
>Kikes likes products that's steered more on maximizing profit far more than products that wants to entertain the audiences they want and express art
>bad
Kek, lol, lmao even

If this is war you army is comitting sepukku

the problem is american entertainment is made by jews who worship ugliness over beauty and use the arts as a propaganda machine

>defending Worst Korea's soulless and purely for profit entertainment industry
Fuck of Kpopfag, Worst Korea is literally infested by Asian Kikes.

Good, pozzed kdrama is less cringe than pozzed anime anyway.