The unsung Christian European Hero Marco Antonio Bragadin

Since nobody ever talks about European martyrs I decided to make this video about Marco Antonio Bragadin.
Bragadin was a Venetian Commander who bravely defended Cyprus against the barbaric Ottoman Turkish invaders.
But he paid a high price, the Turks ended up committing horrific massacres against the native Greek population and skinned Bragadin alive.
Watch the video here: youtu.be/ns44OqiYUgM
Why do you guys think that no one talks about these heroic Europeans or the terrible Muslim massacres today?

Attached: Magius_Voyages_et_aventures_detail_12_04.jpg (1190x1269, 674.19K)

Because no one cares about Christians.
Only us Muslims actually support our own deen and ummah

Attached: FB_IMG_1663128941927.jpg (573x763, 72.48K)

only western """""""Christians""""" are like that.
In most of the world including the Middle East they usually show some decent levels of solidarity

That sure is going well for them lmao, Mid East Christians are becoming less every day

Awesome video bro, You deserve more views

Thanks man I really appreciate it, it's only a clip of an upcoming much larger video about the whole Cyprus crisis

Syria has actually managed to bounce back in terms of it's Christian population while the Sunni population has decreased outside of Idlib

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

Oooooh now I get it thanks man

Ima check this video out user, thanks for Sharing

Wöllähi you people are dogs like usual

that has to be the most Turkish spelling I have ever seen

Attached: hoepocrisy.webm (694x614, 1.78M)

Holy fuck

Have you looked into the whole point of Ottoman/Turkish existence?

I want doner kebab you Islamic nigger

Bump

Attached: 1649125066052.jpg (686x401, 123.92K)

Yeah part of the full video actually briefly covers their central Asian origins and how they enter mixed with Anatolian people

Yes my brother I have now seen the light of Islam thanks to döner këbäb ellehu ekber

Attached: IMG_20220916_000726_870.jpg (944x944, 206.87K)

Did Christians ever skin Muslims alive? Or is that something only Muslims did?

Why do you think Turks are so hated still even to this day? Turks were known for their enormous barbarity.
Vlad the Impaler learned everything he knew from his youth as a janissary and decided to give them a taste of their own treatment.

A SALAM WALIKUM WHARAMTUELLA WEHEBEREKTOU BISMILLAH AL RAHMAN ARHIMIN ALHUMDULILAH AL AMEEN SUBHANNA RAGBIALLAH

Not that I am aware of.
Remember all of the middle east was Christian and very much civilization wise oriented towards Greek civilization until the Muslims invaded it