How fucking based is this

How fucking based is this

>Released from Jail
>I'm not stopping I'm doubling down

Aussie Cossack has just been released. Subscribe to this aussie mongrels channel and let these freemasonic paedophiles and corrupt police know that people cannot be silenced and shut down.

youtu.be/e7fqB-Z9uDw

Attached: 5a56021415e9f9617323d7f8.jpg (850x478, 121.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-MUk7ZsVCv8
youtube.com/watch?v=8oy549bHt6o
youtube.com/watch?v=_Na8MH8p4w4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: file.png (657x379, 255.74K)

He liked my Comment on Youtube so I support him, hes a good bloke.

Attached: 1662779327777666.jpg (640x640, 31.47K)

he always likes the based comments
so glad they let him out and didn't fuck him with the book even if he (((is not white)))

Attached: file.png (336x188, 112.56K)

the shitheads of the world have gotton away with their sick ass crimes for too long!!!

Attached: pedophiles.jpg (2048x1442, 767.12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-MUk7ZsVCv8

Attached: file.png (598x357, 110.73K)

I sort of liked him because he walks the bay run which I've done thousands of times. But what type of a bloke simply allows the cops to take him in so easily? I'd fight to the death in mine craft if I were in a similar situation.

>But what type of a bloke simply allows the cops to take him in so easily?
one that doesn't wanna get shot for absconding

pisses off all the right people so he's okay in my book

I've been tazed by the cops
it fucking hurts and no amount of being a hard cunt will stop your muscles from seizing

thats american shit m8 in australia we smoke bongs with the cops before they take you to mcdonalds then swing by the station without hand cuffs then assist you in fucking the government.

Attached: 1662779615689795.gif (256x256, 2M)

really?
literally never heard of this happening unless it's corruption... OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: untitled.png (639x639, 301.14K)

just look at this shithead in his gay fancy demon cosplay he just LOOKs like a crook.

Attached: obama.jpg (615x615, 72.44K)

Cops will shoot you for any reason. There's a video of sgt tasoni grabbing her gun when dealing with the Aussie cossack at a Rozelle BP. In Sydney I found coos treat every day people trying to go to work worse than a junkie with a heroin needle in his arm running past them in broad daylight.

Someone with 150k subscribers

I've been arrested before. Was put in cuffs with a broken foot in the back of their paddy wagon. There was no assisting other than them telling me later when I go to court to pled guilty to everything which I did like a moron.

its hyperbole about how cops are generally reasonable if your not being a fuckhead trying to bash them.

Attached: 1660068116378208.gif (421x498, 1.23M)

I live in sydney too and I feel your pain I've grown up here and it's just gotten worse and worse and will not stop
we might as well be California because we're more progressive
at least we aren't Melbourne I guess

while that is true you should look into police corruption in this country

what did you do for them to arrest you ?
How did you break your Foot ?

ever hear about Donald Leslie Hancock ?

>generally reasonable

Kek yeah police are reasonable as long as you don't step on the govt's toes. I don't think that means what you think it means, fucking retard.

no.

>reasonable
>you wanna be able to go outside? How about I crack ya skull open

I think most of us have seen the Castle and heard about Ned Kelly.
Who is the government ?
he was known as "don the bloody bent cop"
he was killed by a car bomb early morning when he started his car
his record is wildly innappropriate lots of rape and murders he was notorious for when people got arrested he'd strip himself and them naked in the showers and beat the shit out of them while the other cops helped him beat up whoever got arrested was involved with stealing gold from perth mint started gangwars between the cops and bikies with assassination list goes on and on was a shitter
youtube.com/watch?v=8oy549bHt6o
youtube.com/watch?v=_Na8MH8p4w4
by that logic just don't wear a mask and cough in their general direction part the pack of cops and walk right through.

Attached: 12342345.jpg (491x220, 25.83K)