England won't survive the winter

It's already bloody freezing. It says 5 degrees outside but in my room it feels near zero. I have a shirt, shorts,socks ,shoes and a blanket on and I'm still bloody freezing.
My reynard disease in my fingers is going off so I feel like my fingers are icicles. I don't know if I will make the winter. I might live but I can't work like this.

My window seems drafty and my walls are as cold as my fridge. It's crazy considering how early we are. No I won't use the heating. Thanks putin. Thanks zelensky. Thanks my mps.

Attached: young-man-bed-feeling-cold-502524.jpg (1300x955, 461.59K)

*laughs in Alaskan

You've got too many people on a tiny island. By next spring it'll be a new world...not much will work... except you of course. But there you go.

>england
>freeze
Does it even go below 0 there?

5 degrees btw is shorts and t-shirt weather here. We worry after -10 to put on a coat

It will this year.

wtf are you on about faggot get a better insulated house i didnt even know it was this mild until this retarded thread

Yes
Yes Yes we have all heard it before. You ignore how acclamation works and how poorly designed our homes are.

My house still gets mould in the winter

Attached: SmartSelect_20220916-051543_Chrome.jpg (1061x327, 135.38K)

i thought you guys brexited and were independent and shieet now?

The politicians decided to go on holiday after independence and never done any of the post brexit work.

Why shorts instead of pants?

Wear thermals as well.

I didnt get a national holiday for the queen's funeral. Britain can go fuck itself.

Attached: 1660538140424291.jpg (200x328, 18.52K)

Wait a minute, aren't you Celsius using fagots?

ISAIAH 55
1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

2 Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.

3 Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

4 Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.

5 Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not, and nations that knew not thee shall run unto thee because of the Lord thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee.

6 Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Attached: 1661132965357358.png (1800x2200, 2.08M)

kek Its already been cold here too and some people are paying $700 to $800 electric bills. It will be treacherous this winter and people will freeze. We have to stop sending NG to Europe at some point and Europe will suffer the most. Should've stood up to Great Satan and told us to fuck off.

You need a dehumidifier bonnigger. but of course that means more electricity. Stick newspapers on your walls and cover your windows with plastic. Stop the moisture from getting in mate. There are all kinds of ways to better insulate.

Maybe you should get to know your new imported neighbors and get warm at their house.

>-23 probably with humidity
Yeah thats normal every year
Worst case Ontario its -50

Brits are the biggest fucking NPCs around. The most arrogant authoritarians who think they know better than everyone else. All the good brits who cared about liberty left for the US long ago.

Freeze, angloniggers.

try using iphones to warm up

kek America isn't much better mutt sucker.

Take iron supplement. Most people have low iron (anemia), and being extra cold is a symptom.

It turns out you were surviving on the benevolence of a big bear. And then you decided to poke it. Who knew that would be a bad idea?

i know right? i walk around in sandals in the winter here in new england at wintertime,these euro’s are fucking pussies man

White Americans are a thousand times better. That's why they had to flood us with spics because we wouldn't vote for authoritarian governments. Brits were happy to do it.

Every brit I knew was a stuck up fag that thought they were better than everyone. Guess the chickens have finally come home to roost.