Martha’s Vineyard user back

And like I told you MIGAtards last year, we’ve been “culturally enriched” enough already here.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/344332804/

But y’all keep keepin’ on with the political stunts, while working-class U.S. citizens suffer.

You know how this ends right? It’s not with a podium-stealing selfie-taking “insurrection” psyop.

Death to America. Death to Israel. Death to all Zionist-occupied governments the world over.

Attached: 1C38ACFA-59C4-49BD-A57A-AEDB78BFAA7D.jpg (2576x1932, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1OUi73vHYKg
12ft.io/proxy?q=https://www.mvtimes.com/2022/05/27/not-staffing-problem-housing-crisis/
12ft.io/proxy?q=https://www.mvtimes.com/2022/09/15/attorney-migrants-kidnapped/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Less time on the phone and more time mowing lawns carlos

Bring me the soupo

Attached: 20220916_100728.jpg (850x1199, 192.46K)

>But y’all keep keepin’ on with the political stunts, while working-class U.S. citizens suffer.
know your (((rulers)))

Attached: 1528141284976.jpg (598x714, 302.7K)

We all know that's bullshit. Standing with isn't living with.

I want to throw the fuck up anytime I hear coastal or big city people say "y'all"

They will quietly get these guys out of town ASAP. It is all well and good until you actually have to adjust to your new neighbors. That park you used to go to for peace and quiet is now a 50 person picnic with trumpet music on the speaker.

C O M M U N I T Y
V A L U E S

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1OUi73vHYKg

Are you crossing something out or are you underlining something or did you just have a seizure?

well howdy pardner Im a Marthas Vineyer feller too an I thank yer darn tootin

Yes, it is true. Those signs and similar are here, there, and everywhere here. Picrel is true re: the huwhite wamen here, yes it is.

But this is just another opportunity for them to virtue-signal. Mission NOT accomplished. The Dem jet-set the Republicuck Israel-first guv’nuh wants to irk, ain’t HERE. They leave before or soon after Labor Day. And besides that they appreciate the opportunities for
>1. More virtue-signaling
>2. More landscapers
>3. More housecleaners

Rootless cosmopolitans serviced by rootless provincials. That is what Martha’s Vineyard has become. What it was, was like any other small town in America. It was this guy: 12ft.io/proxy?q=https://www.mvtimes.com/2022/05/27/not-staffing-problem-housing-crisis/

Attached: E9991F84-454B-4F38-915E-9F74DC145E69.jpg (1242x566, 377.92K)

>every day is a kike stunt show shitting on whites
>send shitskins to rich kike land
HURR ITS A STUNT

It's night time now.
Nice LARP!

As a humble leaf looking at this, I cannot understand how anyone would possibly be dumb enough to fall for the spin the media and left wing is trying to put on this. It's so extremely obvious that they hate that this is happening, and no deflection about muh people aren't cargo will change that. They don't care when it's happening to the South, but they freak the fuck out when it's happening to them, it's just the classic hypocrisy of the left. What the fuck is it when migrants cross the Med to Europe from Africa on ships? Are they cargo too? What defines people being used as cargo, the fact that they are sent somewhere, or the fact that you don't like where they are going

reddit spacing faggot, 1000s more illegals need to be shipped there monthly, fuck that liberal shithole

>It's so extremely obvious that they hate that this is happening, and no deflection about muh people aren't cargo will change that. They don't care when it's happening to the South, but they freak the fuck out when it's happening to them
this. this is the best thing in a while. regardless how they try to spin it, they want those people gone and freaked out

How this ends is mass deportations you Martha vineyard fag. In the meantime, enjoy your new amigos

the lulz

Attached: 1648617213372.gif (480x228, 468.76K)

This is why they need to be sent more. They're coordinating an effort to remove them, we should be coordinating an effort to replenish what they remove. They're losing their shit this badly over 50 of them- the lolz potential here is exponential the more that get sent.

Get fucked kike.

Attached: smug pepe meteor.png (1400x863, 312.58K)

yup. the only way they could prove the "Racists" wrong is by accepting and letting the immigrants stay with them, which we all know will not happen. if some did, white flight would happen.

>And like I told you MIGAtards last year, we’ve been “culturally enriched” enough already here.

Of course you have, who else is going to maintain your neighbor's property?

Photoshop some travel brochures for Martha's vineyard with helpful squatting laws and references to empty properties. Hand them out at the border. Cryptoanons could fund an airliner to send them. Spitballing here.

Vacation season is pretty much over. Where's the next pitstop for these rootless cosmopolitans? Can we track them through Airbnb reservations or tax records?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT CULTURALLY ENRICHED ENOUGH RICH KIKE

>working class
>Martha's vineyard

Blame Biden and the kikes controlling him. The whites are going to be an absolute minority soon so don't think your island is safe. Demand border control now or we'll fly them exclusively to your white Haven.

its the accent. if its with an authentic southern draw you know thry arent larping. else, theyre fucking larping ass city fags like myself

The most gated community in the world stands with immigrants flowing somewhere else

>Martha's Vineyard
>working class
lol. lmao even

normies actually believe this. my mom goes to visit her friend who lives in a big fancy house in a nice area, i called them rich cause it looks rich, she says "no theyre middle class working people". Sure.

So are you some silver spoon rich asshole? Genuinely hope your mom or sister gets culturally enriched in the Sustainable Co-op Foods or whatever the fuck you have there parking lot.

I’m not a NEET. Shitposting in this shithole has to wait until the day’s paying work is done. As well as there being the eternal dilemma: why bother? Does anyone but 1 out of 100,000 give a fuck about the truth?

Try reverse image searching my OP, Sherlock. You won’t find it, because it was taken by me, shortly after the childless post-wall shyster named in this article scurried past me to help her new little furrinbabies: 12ft.io/proxy?q=https://www.mvtimes.com/2022/09/15/attorney-migrants-kidnapped/

Attached: F01DDA94-FD40-4F44-95BA-FEEF3300BF05.jpg (4032x3024, 1.46M)