Why are people wearing masks again?

Why are people wearing masks again?

Attached: 0012-McIntosh_safenclear_082020a_res.jpg (600x600, 68.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VsqQY4w9VGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What, they do?

because they are faggots and retards.

I seent it.

So let me get this straight. Your governor sends a bunch of migrants across the country and you think it's a win to treat people like that? You're sick

television man tell me
also slava ukraini

There's one or two people in my class that wears a mask still.

Because they're all getting autumn coof and the programming commands them to mask up if they get a little sickies, which they all do because they got all the jabs and the jabs turn the autumn coof into the autumn coffin and it freaks these motherfuckers out.
Especially now the CDC admits you're at greater risk of heart failure with jab than without.

they haven't stopped
t. masshole

Yes. It makes theft easier.

Attached: american shopping 2.webm (1000x562, 1.94M)

Watch this user. What you are about to witness can only be done exactly ONCE.

A mask is a face covering that prevents the spread of viral pathogens.

Whatcha got memefag?

Attached: 1662923949059650.png (322x473, 240.21K)

Aside from people who have immunity deficiencies, at this point for most people wearing masks it’s just to say, “I’m a Democrat.”

I always use to think I was a paranoid hypochondriac but holy fuck the last 3 years has made me realize there's millions of people like what I thought I was, but actually theyre 1000X worse than I ever was

Actually right now I dont wear the mask because I did research on masks and it turns out if you always cover up your face you're not getting in essential dust and dirt particles in the air that keep your immune system healthy, something about the soil/grass smell when you go outside, that smell is particles youre breathing in from that, which contains stuff that helps keep living organisms healthy, but if youre covering up and not breathing that stuff in, you're basically fucking up your immune system

virtue signalling

something to do with being gay i think

I unironically live in SF and I haven't seen a mask (with the exception of obvious tourists) for at least 2 months.

Attached: momoko.jpg (225x350, 34.23K)

this is why i always breathe deeply in public restrooms. sipping at first, then smacking like a oenophile, rolling the aerosolized inoculants in my mouth.

>Why are people wearing masks again?
Same reason people vaccinate their children and then send them to public schools.

just play along with the mentally ill people. maskies are kinda like trannies.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VsqQY4w9VGc

Same here t. Hawaiibro

Toronto signing in. yes, I'm the only white guy left down here.

I noticed this today leaving the grocery store. Was going down the escalator, 4 people infront of me had masks, the 2 people coming into the store had masks, and 2/3 behind me on the escalator had masks. That's not to mention the amount of shitskins wearing masks in cars alone.

I give up with these cunts. They want chains around their necks.

Because uglies like being able to cover their faces so they can pretend to be good looking. It covers their chinlets and cluster acne.

I thought they were dental hygienists lol, lmao even

this 100%

*Shouts* Cause they save lives! *Process to die from a SADS*

THEY NEVER STOPPED WEARING MASKS IN MEXICO CITY. IDK WHAT ALL THE MEMES ARE ABOUT. MEXICANS ARE FUCKING RETARDED HERE. LITERALLY ALL OF THEM WEAR MASKS AND SNEER AT ME FOR NOT DOING IT

FUCK THIS PLACE

spbp

>>>prevents the spread of viral pathogens.

Just like Filtered Cigarettes don't give you cancer

Attached: hillary-clinton-free-e1479745732653.jpg (720x480, 25.45K)

Went to the clinic today to give a UA for a job. They made me put a mask on when I walked in, but once I got past the little table where the mask enforcer was sitting, none of the other staff was wearing them. Wtf kind of science is this?

Same reason that there's a chain link fence in the back of the shop I work at, keeps the mosquitoes out.

You actually typed that out, and either believing it like an idiot, or shilling and lying out of your gaping dilating hole. Either way, kys, troonkike.