WHAT PART DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

All forms of hatred **BUT ESPECIALLY WHITE SUPREMACY** has no place in our country. Now fucking CHANGE.

Attached: 1D6B487C-1362-4765-AA9A-A86012EBD038.jpg (828x764, 238.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is going to arrest everyone who disliked the little mermaid trailer

racism is a part of human nature and nothing will change this

Said the guy who constantly voted for segregation in schools.
Said the guy who said "We already have a nigger for a mayor, we dont need any more nigger big-shots!"

a very hateful tweet.

Immigrating to white countries is white supremacy

What is he even referring to? Where in mainstream American culture can you find white supremacy?

Makes sense. You people are THE biggest problem so it makes perfect sense to emphasize white supremacy.

but joe you're hating them, total contradiction

discord gg/SzpQYMUZmW

Fucking fascist Bidet.

If you haven’t called someone a racist for the 1000th time your silence is complicit.

fuck off nigger faggot

>X is complicity
Forcing someone to take certain actions via social pressure.
Hmmmm
Sounds familiar.

Damn, if he can change, maybe anybody can

Why is he not mentioning any 'supremacy' other than White?
That's the same as saying all other races are inferior

no i wont remain silent either biden-chan. i am definitely somewhat intollerant of niggers and i should embrace my beliefs

Traitors get the rope.

Attached: Day of Rope1.jpg (474x664, 56.29K)

Attached: jhgjhg.jpg (328x511, 76.6K)

fuck you nigger

Attached: comply and die.webm (848x480, 2.96M)

'white supremacy' is a racist conspiracy theory.

democrats threaten to kill Republicans:
>“Some of those answers will come from Republicans. Not the extremists that we’re dealing with every single day. We’ve gotta kill and confront that movement.”

It simply demonstrates that he goes wherever the ruling ideology of the time goes. No capacity for independent thought whatsoever.

even the nazis never said they'd kill the jews

when are jews "white"?

Diversity is our strength

Even the fucking POTUS uses the wrong word here. I point this out a lot as it irks me. He means supremacism not supremacy there is a difference. Everytime they say it like that they actually admit we're "supreme." Combating someone's supremacy does not mean the same as combating someone's supremacism. I'm not just trying to be grammar Nazi I think it's telling on how they actually feel deep down lol. But I imagine the difference in these terms is lost on most, and all liberals for that matter. They know not what they are saying.

Attached: logo.png (418x301, 85.83K)

Black violence is out of control. White people are getting raped and murdered every single day. It's not just the "Democrat cities" either, the browns are chasing whitey to the outskirts now. There's almost no where left to run and hide and you or a loved one can be killed at any moment.
You can carry a gun if you want, you can buy all the guns and cool toys that come with it that you want. But you can't use it. If you ever actually use your weapon, even if it's obvious self-defense, you will go to prison if a black person is hurt or killed. It does not matter what they were doing and it does not matter that you were fearing for your life. If you are in any type of interaction with a nigger and that interaction ends in him being injured or killed you will go to prison, no matter what. If the sentence you receive from the state isn't harsh enough, you will get sentenced in federal court for "Civil Rights Violations".
So blacks are wildin' out and killing Whites - just for sport in some cases - and the President of the United States keeps telling us that White people are evil terrorists and are dangerous to everyone.
Is he dumb? Is he confused? Is he mistaken? Why is he saying something so obviously untrue?
Because this government hates White people and wants us all suppressed, miserable, and destroyed. They do not want White people thinking they can make any of this stop or make life better for themselves so they demonize all resistance as terrorism and racial supremacy, and hey! Check it out! They have tons of laws and agencies solely dedicated to crushing anything classified as "White supremacist terrorism!" That sure is nice for them.
Anyways, keep voting everyone and make sure you're not racist! Pay your taxes and make sure you work extra hours for the sake of your beautiful nation!

Attached: doggo.jpg (607x656, 65.15K)

>you dont need a defend yourself!
>just give the armed robber what he wants!

Attached: 1644560395629.gif (801x580, 408.89K)

It's not the wrong word. It's intentional. Flaunting his masters' goals in plain sight.

um Biden all you need to do is sell your beach house so we can house more migrants.

i wouldn't call that nazism.

Attached: 1631004909814.jpg (480x376, 85.94K)

Said the epitome of white supremacy.

Attached: 1PBTID.png (1000x1000, 126.56K)

No it's not. All these pissy, whiney threats have made me champion the supremacy of my race ON PRINCIPLE. I'm a racist. I'm OPENLY racist now. White people are obviously superior, and should remain superior, for the benefit of all races, and I'll sign off on that, openly. People have the right to opinions even - or especially - "extreme" opinions. This is America, not fucking Cambodia. But if you insist on pushing threats and abuses to the absolute limit, the horror you unleash will make that look like a children's fucking tea party.

I don't even think this is actually Joe Robinette Biden anymore.

Who is the Jewish Shakespeare, OP?

Post a link to their Hamlet. I want to read it.

I am so tired of hearing of all this white supremacy rhetoric. Freaking Indians and Chinese people make more money then white Americans yet you don’t hear them getting called out for supremacy

No it's actually the most obvious thing in the world. There being white supremacists everywhere is a conspiracy theory outright lie though. Whites are far too accommodating these days obviously.

Attached: joever.jpg (700x607, 58.05K)

No where. They're literally making things up to bring about radical change in the name of righteousness.

There are like 12 actual white supremacists in America. The rest of us are just tired of niggers.

mods and jannies support the spammers and probably even share discords with them because they hate Any Forums and its users and chan culture and everything right of stalin. unless you're a troon or a communist reporting wont do jack shit and never has. wake the fuck up.

If Biden really wants to pull the rug out from under the republicans, he should pardon everybody involved with Jan 6th.

when is he just gonna go ahead and call a proscription

Anyone using the phrase "White Supremacy" is jealous of Whites. That's it.