I hope they try to jail them

I hope the Left genuinely tries to prosecute DeSantis and Greg Abbott for dumping illegals on their doorstep. The one thing that might make the people with guns in this country finally get up off their ass and save it is seeing the people they thought would do the saving for them in handcuffs. In Minecraft, obviously. This post is about my minecraft village where I name the villagers after real world people.

Attached: basedleaders.jpg (2400x1600, 695.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1OUi73vHYKg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not dying for these kike puppets

You won't & neither would I but boomers will

nobody's going off shooting you dumb glownigger

the left will implode under the weight of their own virtue signaling

not gonna happen unless the big guy takes the fall too

Attached: 1663291346982850.jpg (828x718, 80.16K)

Lmao. Interesting strategy.

Violence always comes from the left.

Agree 100%

Attached: 1655955794487.jpg (271x277, 13.99K)

Hi Moishe.
Biden’s been using US military resources to transport illegals all over the country for the last 18 months.
If any state governors go down, Biden opens himself to federal charges and impeachment, and given the very real danger of losing all control from the midterms, I don’t think he’s willing to play that card.

Attached: 0AF6623F-27D6-45D7-A631-4BEB54D3F6AC.jpg (1536x782, 459.07K)

I hope they do get prosecuted.
Why should conservatives in northern states deal with their retardation?

Good to see a ‘real and genuine Republican’ criticizing this action. Totally organic and not at all opinion manipulation. MAGA, brother!

wouldn't it be funnier if they kept sending
more and didn't stop?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1OUi73vHYKg

Oh look more red team blue team soap opera political theater Jewish sitcom faggotry

Lying about sending them to boston so they sign the legal papers is almost as bad as lying to yourself about being a woman

White people are the problem, not Jews, stupid fucking bitch!

Northern cons are too busy conserving communism to deal with illegal aliens.

Imagine voting, fighting, or dying for these generic used car salesmen

You’d had have to be severely mentally retarded to fall for someone of low caliber like DeSantis

You’re fucking brain damaged Jesus

How have you not killed yourself yet?

If I were Abbot and DeSantis Id indefinitely close the border and in the meantime send every deportee to liberal cities. Every hard blue district gets 100,000 minimum. Keep it going until the buck breaks. Make them racists cry.

Attached: you-win-everyone-wins.jpg (500x375, 44.67K)

You won't do shit and you would need an f-15 if you wanted to do shit but you won't do shit

Imagine thinking the military would just agree to use it's equipment within the borders of the US to slaughter US citizens en masse? Maybe the officers would be down but the enlisted will fuck off and join our side and all you trannies will have no protection.

Underrated posts