Question about Black Dissidents

I had heard Young Pharaoh was a based Black separatist who names the Jew. I could tell from his name and aesthetic that he's big on the We Wuzzing, but whatever, I was willing to let that slide if he opposes our common enemy.

So I started listening to his debate with this orthodox rabbi dude over the "validity of Judaism." The rabbi goes through a condensed history of Judaism, and then comes Pharaoh's time to speak, to explain why he thinks Judaism is illegitimate.

And he immediately responds with the most schizo, pseudo-intellectual gibberish imaginable. Apparently his issue with Judaism is that it denies Black Supremacy. In a very short period of time he says:
>Blacks were the first people
>Blacks have "extraterrestrial lineage"
>Black female genes are the foundation of human wisdom
>"Black women are most intellectual people on the planet by race and gender...this is because of their unique DNA helix structure"
>Judaism is Freemasonic (and not the other way around)
>Jews are Caucasoid and thus White
>"Monotheism is an entity used by Freemasons in order to communicate with one another"

And this is all before he even brought up Yakub and how all non-Blacks are genetically engineered experiments.

I immediately lost interest in hearing anything this guy has to say, ever. And it's not because he's a Black supremacist. It's healthy and natural for every race to think that they're the best. But when you start making up sci-fi reasons to explain that, then you lose me.

I'd rather listen to an idiot who has never read a book in his life than a midwit who's read a few conspiracy books and now thinks he's an expert.

Are all Black "dissidents" like this? If so, I don't really care to team up with them.

youtu.be/IenSuC-H8D4

Attached: young pharaoh.jpg (480x270, 20.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCwZzk91hF4
youtu.be/b9wSfgmD4Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=9s7Xjt3ciAo
dailymotion.com/video/x2qpwum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

WUZ
youtube.com/watch?v=dCwZzk91hF4

FARMERS
youtu.be/b9wSfgmD4Q8

KAAAAAAAANGZ

Attached: 023F6954-9AA0-48CB-9220-515A8F402436.jpg (640x480, 108.01K)

N
youtube.com/watch?v=9s7Xjt3ciAo

>YOU WAS OPPRESSING THE GERMANS
based
Full video:
dailymotion.com/video/x2qpwum
>FIRST OFF YOU'RE NOT A JEW, YOU'RE A CHILD OF THE KHAZAR EMPIRE

what did the rabbi think about that?

Kys kikes and gooks

I stopped watching but he commented on the video and Pharaoh commented back and they both seemed cordial

no u

Attached: pepzilla.png (1000x663, 680.36K)

YP also got banned from Youtube and Instagram and was denied access to CPAC

I don't understand why poltards seek out these figures or post le based malcolm x quotes. Don't you realise that these people want you fucking dead. They are unironically think you are demons, whats the next step, live in peace? Even we have a nation of islam chapter in my city and these guys are very open about it

>YP also got banned from Youtube
Well he's back, apparently

Why was he denied access to CPAC?

>Even we have a nation of islam chapter in my city and these guys are very open about it
They are glowies you should know this even they murdered X and his daughter.

for the lulz

Anything outside of NOI is intellectually retarded.

Legitimate Black Separatists are deplatformed or killed while hatemongers and jokers are allowed to flourish sometimes with the aid of external monetary interests. This is by design. You are a shill/disingenuous scaredy cat

Banned from attending because he was going to talk about Israel's influence over US politics, mental enslavement of Blacks & Zionism/Freemasonry

They can hate us as much as they want from the safety and comfort of their own ethnostate
It's a win-win

>Are all Black "dissidents" like this?
All the ones that have an actual kinda of organization following are. You know how every white Nationalist move meant isn't genuine they in up having too much ties to the feds. black national movements are the same way. Been that way since the black panthers were destroyed by the feds. That's the MO of controlled opposition. They tell you all the things the elite establishment wants to hide or can't hide anymore to gather and audience, then they start spouting some the most asinine conspiracies for that following to also parrot and thus poison the well of credibility of people who are trying to spread info to the normals who haven't figured it out yet.

Except I can name legitimate White nationalists who aren't schizos, retarded, or controlled opposition